Well, I've had the AirPods since launch.

Even had them replaced once under warranty

I am a Mac guys and must say this is the Apple product I like the least.
    I am constantly having issues with connection to my iPhone7+, and I'm not along other relatives of my have it as well and are seeing the same problems.

If you ask me, Yes the product is in demand, but I hope the reason is there trying to work out bugs and don't want tons out there. So they have yet to ramp up production on something that is not living up to the Apple name in my eye.s
    08-16-2017 01:09 PM
    Well, I've had the AirPods since launch.

Even had them replaced once under warranty

I am a Mac guys and must say this is the Apple product I like the least.
    I am constantly having issues with connection to my iPhone7+, and I'm not along other relatives of my have it as well and are seeing the same problems.

If you ask me, Yes the product is in demand, but I hope the reason is there trying to work out bugs and don't want tons out there. So they have yet to ramp up production on something that is not living up to the Apple name in my eye.s
    I have a 7 Plus and experience none of those issues.
    08-16-2017 01:14 PM
    I hear you, Your a lucky one. Because I see the same issue on different iPhone7's not just mine or I would say there is something up with my phone.

Maybe something to do with amount of Bluetooth devices or something on the phone.

I have 9 devices paired. But this is a side tangent..

As for the thread.
    I feel Apple has yet to ramp up development and thats why they are not at stores yet.
    08-16-2017 01:19 PM
    I have a 7 Plus and experience none of those issues.
    The issue I've been having is that they aren't as seamless in the connection experience as they were when I first got them. Sometimes I have to manually select them on my iPhone for them to pair. Part of the "magic" was that when you opened the case, your phone automatically detected them, gave you a battery read-out, and then they automatically connected when you put them in your ear. Mine don't do that consistently anymore. Maybe about half the time now.
    08-16-2017 01:22 PM
    The issue I've been having is that they aren't as seamless in the connection experience as they were when I first got them. Sometimes I have to manually select them on my iPhone for them to pair. Part of the "magic" was that when you opened the case, your phone automatically detected them, gave you a battery read-out, and then they automatically connected when you put them in your ear. Mine don't do that consistently anymore. Maybe about half the time now.
    Mine have never given me a battery readout. And I noticed that if they don’t connect it’s because the ear piece sensor doesn’t detect their inside my ear so I just tilt it a little more and we’re good.
    08-16-2017 01:23 PM
    Could be the beta is fixing something with bluetooth..
    08-16-2017 01:26 PM
    I bought mine within the first 10 minutes when they were released and am using them non stop on my iPhone, iPad and Mac. Absolutely love them and I even managed to get the, through one wash cycle when I forgot to take them out of my pocket. Fortunately they dried up without a hitch and still work effortlessly. Really a must have for an Apple device!
    08-16-2017 02:07 PM
    I bought mine within the first 10 minutes when they were released and am using them non stop on my iPhone, iPad and Mac. Absolutely love them and I even managed to get the, through one wash cycle when I forgot to take them out of my pocket. Fortunately they dried up without a hitch and still work effortlessly. Really a must have for an Apple device!
    That’s impressive
    08-16-2017 02:46 PM
    I was able to order some online from target and had them within a few days. I read on another forum about a website that tracks when stores have them in stock and sends you an alert. Within a day of signing up I was able to order a pair. No way was I waiting weeks for them.
    08-16-2017 03:38 PM
    We bought two pair at Playa de Carmen two weeks ago for $206 each USD. Enjoying them immensely.
    08-16-2017 05:53 PM
    I ordered mine from best buy two weeks ago and had them delivered in 6 days. My new favorite Bluetooth.
    08-31-2017 11:00 AM
36 12