Favorite Apple/iOS Related Podcasts?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I find that I'm much more productive at work when I'm listening to something! I enjoy music, and some news, but I have been searching for Podcasts to listen to. So far, I've found two Apple/Tech Related Podcasts that I'm enjoying:

• iMore Show
  • iOS Today

I thought it would be fun (and potentially helpful) for others to share their favorites....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy the iMore Show, His & Hers (sports-related), and Dr. Tony Evans (Christian), but I dont have the time to listen to them as much as I used to.

Law3dog

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I listen to the following Apple/iOS related podcasts:

The Apple WatchCast
MAC OS Ken
The Talk Show w/ John Gruber
Today in iOS
The Mac Observer's Daily Observations
Next Ten Words
Macbreak Weekly
EYE Chart Radio

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
iMore Show, Apple Talk, anything on TWiT (MacBreak Weekly, iOS Today, The New Screensavers), Upgrade, The Talk Show...just to name a few :)

nathanl41

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
I watch MacBreak Weekly and iOS Today. I listen to the iMore Show, Next Ten Words, The Talk Show, Clockwise, and AppStories (a new one by Frederico Viticci). I am also a paid subscriber of Don McCallister's Screencasts Online. I just started making one of my own for my local Mac User Group in San Antonio called MacApple Users Podcast.

netback

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
In addition to others mentioned, I like listening to Above Avalon, Stratechery, and Notnerd. (Disclaimer: I'm on Notnerd, but I still listen every week)

swh1387

Jun 18, 2017
Visit site
I find it very doubtful none of you listen to the cultcast (cult of Mac)
[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I find it very doubtful none of you listen to the cultcast (cult of Mac)
[redacted]
The Cultcast! That's my number 1, very funny and very "real". I can easily identify with Erfon and the guys. Apple Byte extra crunch on number 2, and of course, the iMore Show to round up my top 3 Apple-related podcasts

Paul5555p

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Definitely the iMore Show then Mac Break Weekly. I do also enjoy The Next Ten Words and Apple Byte though not regularly like the fist two.

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
MacBreak Weekly, if the description lists anything that piques my interest. I like that they're not always on the same page—diversity of opinion is interesting if the people are intelligent, knowledgeable and reasonably articulate. The host and guests often are.

Various other Apple-related podcasts from time to time if, again, the content looks engaging. But I haven't discovered any I want to regularly check. (Non-Apple-related podcasts steal my time instead.)

Law3dog

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I can bear him, as long as he stays away from the misogynistic jokes and ***** pics(look it up). He's just bitter that he was rightfully blacklisted and he doesn't hold weight in the tech community anymore.

carlprowse

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Always:
Accidental Tech Podcast
The Talk Show
The Next 10 Words

Sometimes:
The iMore Show
Upgrade
MacBreak Weekly, but Leo is anti-Apple, so his contribution is of limited interest

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR