Which Do You Use Most, iPhone or iPad? And Why?

stevebert

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Gun to my head (figuratively), I would have to go with the iPhone, since it can do everything the iPad does AND can make phone calls and send SMS. But really I think the question is a false choice. Mac, iPad, iPhone and Watch all provide functionality along the same spectrum of internet connectivity and data manipulation. Heavy duty document editing - Mac. Watching video, email, reading articles and books - iPad. Calls, SMS, listening to music and podcasts, and quick access to other apps - iPhone. Heart rate, weather, remote music control, activity tracking - Watch. If I don't have to choose, I love them all.

Nubwy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I used to have an iPad but I personally don’t find a use for tablets at this point. My iPhone does plenty for me.

Gadgetgirl38

May 28, 2016
Visit site
I use my iPhone the most because it depends where I am and what I am doing. My iPhone is always with me vs. my iPad I don't normally bring to work with me because I have a laptop at work. I like to do the majority of my reading for school or book reading on the iPad; however this semester it's all textbooks. I wish schools would give the option on whether you want an electronic version or not. School papers on my MacBook Pro.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Each device has it's purpose. I use my iPhone for calls, texts, and emails. I use my iPad for games, shows/movies, and crafting needs. Messages/Facetime etc. of any kind are disabled on my iPad.

I think I give each of them equal amounts of time. I could be texting on my iPhone while a game is open on my iPad.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I’ve been without an iPad for three years. I’m going to finally get the new one this year.
I’ve done well without it, but I need a place to store my books, TV shows, and movies when I travel.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
iPhone X now, airplay is an awesome feature paired with the Apple TV. I wish airplay would work with Safari that would be the cats ***.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77