Which Do You Use Most, iPhone or iPad? And Why?

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I would say that my iPhone 7+ gets the most use. I am on the go at work and I am on it all the time. My brand new MacBook is taking over 2nd place quickly over my iPad Pro 9.7. It is an amazing machine and the size is amazing and I am not pulling out the iPad nearly as much as I used to.

1. iPhone 7+ (Red)
2. MacBook
3. Ipad Pro 9.7

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would say that my iPhone 7+ gets the most use. I am on the go at work and I am on it all the time. My brand new MacBook is taking over 2nd place quickly over my iPad Pro 9.7. It is an amazing machine and the size is amazing and I am not pulling out the iPad nearly as much as I used to.

1. iPhone 7+ (Red)
2. MacBook
3. Ipad Pro 9.7

Since you don't need that iPad anymore, just turn iMessage and find my iPad off, wipe it, then send it to me!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I've got both...and a MacBook Air. I only use my MBA at work though, so it's confined to my desktop there. I tend to use my phone if I'm out and about, but I use the iPad Pro 9.7" at home pretty much the whole time I'm there after work in the evenings and on weekends.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Did you get another iPad?

Nope. But even with my Air2 I still used my iPhone 5s much more than my iPad, and with the larger 7 Plus screen, I don't really see me getting another one. Did you finally get an iPad? Have you ever had one?

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I use my iPhone 90% of the time for simple convenience of holding in one hand. I have no desire for an iPad it offers nothing different than my phone except basically it's a larger version. My wife has an Air 2 but it just isn't worth it to me. However, I have a Galaxy Tab S 8.4 which I use in bed at night for reading and some YouTube surfing. I like it because its gorgeous LED Screen has the highest screen res of a tablet that size(even 3 years after it launched) plus all the fun stuff that comes with Android such as control my tv with it, play Roms on it, have live wallpapers etc.

Last edited:

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
iPhone most of the time, it's much faster than my iPad Air ;)

The iPad is great for meetings when you have to show people stuff, or YouTube vids, etc.

I would say I use the iPhone for 80% of daily tasks.

kcox52692

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Got my iPhone 6 from ebay. $249
Refurbished 128gb. Now it's equal time between my LG G5, iPhone 6, and connected Android tablet. I use the iPad Air 2 for watching video & reading the newspaper.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I use the iPhone and my oldest uses the Air 2 but when I'm home I mainly use my Surface Pro 3. My 7 Plus for the portability when out and about but at home the tablet for the bigger screen

Valinorean

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
I use my iPad Pro 9.7 about 90% of the time. I'm just more comfortable with the larger screen. And yes, I'm that person who takes advantage of the larger viewfinder when taking pictures. I'm more than half full of my 256 GB, but then I prefer having my data on-device to the cloud.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice