Trump is using an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure he is. The article didn't specify what version or model he has but if it's the Plus model. That device gets awesome battery life which will allow him to post more heart warming tweets for longer haha :)
I don't see him being able to get his little hands around a PLUS version ...

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Got a little political in here for a second I see. Lol. ...

Did you honestly expect it to not be? It's about President Trump so a good deal of people are using the opportunity to spew their venom -- I mean, exercise their free speech (my bad)...:)...and they want everyone to be aware of it. That;s all...:cool:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Did you honestly expect it to not be? It's about President Trump so a good deal of people are using the opportunity to spew their venom -- I mean, exercise their free speech (my bad)...:)...and they want everyone to be aware of it. That;s all...:cool:

Oh come on. Even you have to admit we learned from the best!

Yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger did a really bad job as Governor of California and even worse on the Apprentice...but at least he tried hard!

-Twitter in Chief

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Now now people. President Buffoon, Simpleton in Chief is demonstrating his ability to differentiate between two electronic devices. This is a milestone considering that just last month he was still editing his tweets on screen with White Out. A little appreciation, here??? Sheesh...

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I made the post as a joke on even when he said boycott and didn't want to use one the device was to capable for him to ultimately avoid. It wasn't meant to be political. However Trump has built his own grave for stuff like this to happen when his name is brought up. I didn't do it for him.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm always amazed at the people who view themselves as caring and tolerant vehemently display their intolerance and lack of care for things and people they disagree with. Furthermore, they convince themselves their intolerance isn't intolerance at all, but a justified act of rebellion. Yet, an act of rebellion against their act of rebellion is considered hatred and you are despised for not thinking like them. Unbelievable!....??????

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
See I don't get the "Trump uses an iPhone therefore I'm boycotting" nonsense, because
1. Apple had to express make a 3 inch device so he could actually hold and use it
2. He's still angry because he wanted a bigly one
3. Tim Cook didn't have the heart to tell him that it's a mini iPhone casing with android KitKat because well... Trump is too "special" to actually figure anything else out.
I think it's very cute, you know Tiny Hands Donny and his big boy phone, it's adorable to anyone who's ever babysat a raging toddler on Redbull, really.
But I really want to know if they gave him a case decorated with Depends...

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm always amazed at the people who view themselves as caring and tolerant vehemently display their intolerance and lack of care for things and people they disagree with. Furthermore, they convince themselves their intolerance isn't intolerance at all, but a justified act of rebellion. Yet, an act of rebellion against their act of rebellion is considered hatred and you are despised for not thinking like them. Unbelievable!....������

Well, when we have a POTUS who shows intolerance for everyone but pretty much himself and his family, you can't really be surprised when everyone else hates the man.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, when we have a POTUS who shows intolerance for everyone but pretty much himself and his family, you can't really be surprised when everyone else hates the man.

You mean the man who reached out to almost all of America during the campaign whereas his primary competitor did not? Do you mean the same man who, despite constant criticism from the left-leaning media, continues to show humility and asks GOD to Bless this country every chance he gets or the man who ordered the missile attacks in response to a deliberate mass murder that had nothing to do with himself or his family?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Listen, if you like the current President, great. If you dislike the current President, great. I won't lose an ounce of sleep over it. All I'm saying is that far too many people are hypocrites when it comes to "tolerance". When things aren't how they'd like them to be, they prove themselves to be vehemently intolerant.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
You mean the man who reached out to almost all of America during the campaign whereas his primary competitor did not? Do you mean the same man who, despite constant criticism from the left-leaning media, continues to show humility and asks GOD to Bless this country every chance he gets or the man who ordered the missile attacks in response to a deliberate mass murder that had nothing to do with himself or his family?

You sound thirsty...

8cb2f68b36a39d8c5e8d903984921547.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner