So basically, you're intolerant of an intolerant man. You're also intolerant of anyone who supports him. In other words, you're intolerant. Did I get that right?
    Nice twisting of words there. Instead of addressing anything I've said, you've taken the ad hominem route.
    04-09-2017 12:39 PM
    Let's reel it back in folks. Thanks.
    04-09-2017 07:55 PM
    How about them Yankees! (the baseball team)

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    MB64 likes this.
    05-22-2017 03:37 PM
    How about them Yankees! (the baseball team)

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    The Yankees are all about Fake News!
    05-22-2017 10:14 PM
    You're right. I'm not tolerant towards a man who can't stand people of different religious beliefs. I'm not tolerant of a man who openly expressed sexually assaulting women. I'm not tolerant of a man who filed bankruptcy six different times to get out of paying contractors that built his buildings. I'm not tolerant of a man who defrauded people out of millions of dollars at Trump University. I have no tolerance for a man who appoints unqualified billionaires to run governmental departments while those billionaire leaders want to get rid of the departments they're running. I don't have tolerance for a man who makes baseless accusations and lies daily to get out of trouble, or to cause trouble, or to deflect any sort of heat away from himself.

I really question the values of anyone who can support a man like that.
    This sums it up perfectly.
    05-22-2017 10:16 PM
    This sums it up perfectly.
    Exept most of that simply isn't true.
    05-22-2017 10:21 PM
    Which parts?
    05-22-2017 10:53 PM
    It's all true. Feel free to specify anything that isn't.
    05-22-2017 11:20 PM
    It's all true. Feel free to specify anything that isn't.
    He can't stand people of other religious beliefs- not true at all. Takes one old recording about sex in a private convo and thinks he hates women - not true
    The rest is insignificant garbage. I don't hear the outrage about Obama talking nasty about women. And it was in a speech in front of a crowd. I have the video.
    05-23-2017 12:05 AM
    He wasn't talking about sex. He was bragging about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. Your seeing something as insignificant is not the same as it not being true. I'd definitely be interested in seeing your link to an Obama speech where he bragged about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. I don't think it exists.
    05-23-2017 06:29 AM
    He wasn't talking about sex. He was bragging about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. Your seeing something as insignificant is not the same as it not being true. I'd definitely be interested in seeing your link to an Obama speech where he bragged about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. I don't think it exists.
    Both said ugly things. So what? Trump's was a private conversation. He said nothing about "assaulting" women. You're reading in what's not there. It's locker room talk. I've heard much worse. Besides, it's no longer relevant anyway. Trump has a lot of respect for women. Had you been paying attention, you would know that.
    05-23-2017 08:18 AM
    So you're telling me you've never even joked about that sort of thing to your friends? Not even once?
    05-23-2017 08:46 AM
    So you're telling me you've never even joked about that sort of thing to your friends? Not even once?
    Grabbing a woman by the crotch and kissing her? That I do it all the time because they just let me? No. Not even once. What's funny about that? I don't get the joke.
    TwitchyPuppy and reeneebob like this.
    05-23-2017 08:50 AM
    Both said ugly things. So what? Trump's was a private conversation. He said nothing about "assaulting" women. You're reading in what's not there. It's locker room talk. I've heard much worse. Besides, it's no longer relevant anyway. Trump has a lot of respect for women. Had you been paying attention, you would know that.
    Just to be clear you're now saying all those things are true. You just don't care about it. That was the posters original point. Those things matter to many people. But they don't matter to his voters.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    05-23-2017 08:52 AM
    Do the women in your life know that if someone walked up on them, grabbed them in a sexually violating way, and forced a kiss on them you would tell them to ignore it, it's harmless locker room talk?

I officially lost respect for you. Perhaps you need to live life in a woman's shoes and live where walking down the street you are always on the lookout in case someone decides today is the day you're going to be violated. Subconsciously put keys between your fingers in case you need to protect yourself.

Trump has so much respect for women he serially cheats on them and views them as property. Welcome to my ignore list. The fact you just said you've participated in 'locker room talk' that reduces women to sexual toys for the picking just made you a rape apologist.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 05-27-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    TwitchyPuppy and TgeekB like this.
    05-27-2017 08:45 AM
    Hopefully not. That's not something to joke about..
    Y'know, out of respect.
    TgeekB likes this.
    05-27-2017 09:01 AM
    I'm beginning to think the lot of you don't have any friends you joke with. That or your wives keep your manhood in a jar, bedside.
    05-27-2017 09:05 AM
    I'm beginning to think the lot of you don't have any friends you joke with. That or your wives keep your manhood in a jar, bedside.
    Or some of us are victims of this **** because of the fact we're women, so people like you are the problem?

You have no manhood if you joke about assaulting women. Assault isn't a joke.
    TwitchyPuppy and TgeekB like this.
    05-27-2017 09:15 AM
    05-27-2017 09:16 AM
69 123