Trump is using an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
You mean the man who reached out to almost all of America during the campaign whereas his primary competitor did not? Do you mean the same man who, despite constant criticism from the left-leaning media, continues to show humility and asks GOD to Bless this country every chance he gets or the man who ordered the missile attacks in response to a deliberate mass murder that had nothing to do with himself or his family?

LOL you're funny. This is funny.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Listen, if you like the current President, great. If you dislike the current President, great. I won't lose an ounce of sleep over it. All I'm saying is that far too many people are hypocrites when it comes to "tolerance". When things aren't how they'd like them to be, they prove themselves to be vehemently intolerant.

You're right. I'm not tolerant towards a man who can't stand people of different religious beliefs. I'm not tolerant of a man who openly expressed sexually assaulting women. I'm not tolerant of a man who filed bankruptcy six different times to get out of paying contractors that built his buildings. I'm not tolerant of a man who defrauded people out of millions of dollars at Trump University. I have no tolerance for a man who appoints unqualified billionaires to run governmental departments while those billionaire leaders want to get rid of the departments they're running. I don't have tolerance for a man who makes baseless accusations and lies daily to get out of trouble, or to cause trouble, or to deflect any sort of heat away from himself.

I really question the values of anyone who can support a man like that.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You're right. I'm not tolerant towards a man who can't stand people of different religious beliefs. I'm not tolerant of a man who openly expressed sexually assaulting women. I'm not tolerant of a man who filed bankruptcy six different times to get out of paying contractors that built his buildings. I'm not tolerant of a man who defrauded people out of millions of dollars at Trump University. I have no tolerance for a man who appoints unqualified billionaires to run governmental departments while those billionaire leaders want to get rid of the departments they're running. I don't have tolerance for a man who makes baseless accusations and lies daily to get out of trouble, or to cause trouble, or to deflect any sort of heat away from himself.

But he asks "god" to bless this country! Don't you see that?!?!?

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Listen, if you like the current President, great. If you dislike the current President, great. I won't lose an ounce of sleep over it. All I'm saying is that far too many people are hypocrites when it comes to "tolerance". When things aren't how they'd like them to be, they prove themselves to be vehemently intolerant.

This.

Tolerance has little to do with morality or values. Those things are often subjective and vary widely by culture.

Tolerance is more about acknowledging and accepting the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with. You can have differing opinions and beliefs, and you can argue about those beliefs until you're blue in the face. But the minute you try to silence opinion, and marginalize people because of those beliefs, and vilify people simply because of their beliefs and opinions. THAT is intolerance.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
This.

Tolerance has little to do with morality or values. Those things are often subjective and vary widely by culture.

Tolerance is more about acknowledging and accepting the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with. You can have differing opinions and beliefs, and you can argue about those beliefs until you're blue in the face. But the minute you try to silence opinion, and marginalize people because of those beliefs, and vilify people simply because of their beliefs and opinions. THAT is intolerance.

Donald Trump was caught on mic openly bragging about sexually assaulting women. Why in the heck should I tolerate a guy like that? Can you imagine how the women who visit this website, this forum, feel with people talking about supporting a sexual predator? It makes me uncomfortable and disgusted and I'm a male.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can question my values all you want. I know what type of man I am and I've been around long enough to not care what a complete stranger thinks of who I support. Now in regard to the President, is there "anything" he has done or has been accused of doing that's forgivable in your opinion? Just curious.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
You can question my values all you want. I know what type of man I am and I've been around long enough to not care what a complete stranger thinks of who I support. Now in regard to the President, is there "anything" he has done or has been accused of doing that's forgivable in your opinion? Just curious.

I have no forgiveness for a man that doesn't care about anyone but himself, so no, I do not forgive him for anything. I suggest you go listen to Trump's discussion with Billy Bush and tell all the women in your life that you support a man like that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no forgiveness for a man that doesn't care about anyone but himself, so no, I do not forgive him for anything. I suggest you go listen to Trump's discussion with Billy Bush and tell all the women in your life that you support a man like that.

Thanks for answering my questions.......As for my support of the President, those who know me already know. Take care.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

So basically, you're intolerant of an intolerant man. You're also intolerant of anyone who supports him. In other words, you're intolerant. Did I get that right?

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
So basically, you're intolerant of an intolerant man. You're also intolerant of anyone who supports him. In other words, you're intolerant. Did I get that right?

Nice twisting of words there. Instead of addressing anything I've said, you've taken the ad hominem route. :rolleyes:

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

This sums it up perfectly.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's all true. Feel free to specify anything that isn't.

He can't stand people of other religious beliefs- not true at all. Takes one old recording about sex in a private convo and thinks he hates women - not true
The rest is insignificant garbage. I don't hear the outrage about Obama talking nasty about women. And it was in a speech in front of a crowd. I have the video.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
He wasn't talking about sex. He was bragging about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. Your seeing something as insignificant is not the same as it not being true. I'd definitely be interested in seeing your link to an Obama speech where he bragged about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. I don't think it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.