Which do you use for forum reading? Tapatalk or the iMore app?

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I stick to the web browser, in desktop mode. I find it best, since I can see and use all functions more easily. And on a 7 Plus there's enough screen real estate.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tap talk or iMore app

I have both. I use TapaTalk most of the time because I frequent 6 forums. I do use the iMore forums app some as well. You said the iMore app. There's a difference between the two. The iMore forums app is better than the iMore app for forum use.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I primarily use the Tapatalk Pro app, but on occasion, I will use the iMore Forums app as well as sign in via Safari (usually when I'm using my iPad Pro).

anon(9057135)

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I use Tapatalk Pro (2.99$) because can use one app for over 10 forums and because I don't need 20+ apps just for forums when Incan unify them.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk for about 7 or 8 years now. From back when I was going through a phone a month, so I've bought Tapatalk on mobile platforms, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Bkackberry, Kindle....yeah, I spent a lot of money on Tapatalk. For me it offers me everything I need in a forum browser. It's been a while since the iMore Forums app, and I've only accidentally gone to the forums on the iMore News app, however I like the aesthetics and functionality of Tapatalk over the apps that only run Tapatalk's skin or copy/paste app.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I use them all, Web browser, Tapatalk, iMore app.

This.
I find that the iMore app seems to go back further with my participated threads but Tapatalk is nice for notifications. Web browser is great on a computer though, I like opening everything I want to look at with multiple tabs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73