Sunpass app no longer available?

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
For those that live in Florida we have sunpass to pay our tolls. I have the app on one phone but when I tried to install on other phone it is not available.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You're right. I didn't see it in the App Store, but heck, I didn't even know there was a Sunpass app. I still have the Sunpass device that attaches to the windshield, and whenever I opt to travel home to Orlando, I go online to make sure I have funds in the Sunpass account and then attach the device and fly through Sunpass lanes without a hiccup...

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
You're right. I didn't see it in the App Store, but heck, I didn't even know there was a Sunpass app. I still have the Sunpass device that attaches to the windshield, and whenever I opt to travel home to Orlando, I go online to make sure I have funds in the Sunpass account and then attach the device and fly through Sunpass lanes without a hiccup...

Yeah, I've had it for the longest. And when I tried to install it didn't show up. Guess the only way now is to sync the phones that has it to iTunes and then connect my other phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I've had it for the longest. And when I tried to install it didn't show up. Guess the only way now is to sync the phones that has it to iTunes and then connect my other phone.

From what I could dig up, the app was allegedly updated on Nov. 21, 2016. I'm wondering if it was pulled by the developer due to being too buggy or something and that the removal from the App Store is temporary.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
From what I could dig up, the app was allegedly updated on Nov. 21, 2016. I'm wondering if it was pulled by the developer due to being too buggy or something and that the removal from the App Store is temporary.

I hope so. I had no issues with it, checked my balance, replenished my account when needed. Checkedwhere it was used....with no issues.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
At least it's still working on my iPhone 7 Plus
I can't imagine that they would pull it permanently.
Love the toll tag and the app.
Don't live in Florida but travel there frequently.
Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW