Do you recommend switching from iphone 6S to phone 7?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
If you want the latest and greatest - yes
If your 6s has issues - yes
If your 6s works fine - no
If you do take a lot of selfies - yes

Bobua21

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
If your 6s still works fine, I would recommend waiting until the next iPhone is released and upgrading to that one (if the rumors are true, that'll actually be a real upgrade). That being said, the choice is yours. If you can upgrade, and you really want the latest and greatest, the 7 is a solid choice.

semperidem

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I love my 7 Plus and if you really like the new features they work well. If you're happy with the 6s, however, I wouldn't rush to upgrade yet. The new camera is nice and I like the updated look and color, but you're likely to get more features if you hold off until next year. If you plan on doing an upgrade-every-year program like the one offered by Apple, it could be a good decision.

user00098

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
As others have said, it depends on your situation. I came from a 6 to the 7 and think it was a worthy upgrade, but 6s to 7 might be a tougher sell. 6s or 6s+ to 7+ would be easier to rationalize due to the camera though.
If questionable worth resistance is important to you then upgrading to the 7 might be an easy choice.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To add what MooMooPrincess stated, if photography is not high on your list then my answer is "no".

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat and the only reason I haven't upgraded its because the 7s lacks a headphone jack. I have an array of headphones stashed all over like at work, in my car, in my gym bag etc because I lose things easily and I don't want to have to buy replacements.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2