iMore site

rhino-in-oz

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
I love the content and am generally am a fan of iMore and Rene here and on Macbreak weekly however . . .

The imore sites beautiful design is spoiled for me by a virtual vomit of advertising that obscures the flow and content of it.

I find it difficult to even follow threads of a story or review as its so pervasive and a real intrusion.

It really is over the top.

Wayne

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I love the content and am generally am a fan of iMore and Rene here and on Macbreak weekly however . . .

The imore sites beautiful design is spoiled for me by a virtual vomit of advertising that obscures the flow and content of it.

I find it difficult to even follow threads of a story or review as its so pervasive and a real intrusion.

It really is over the top.

Wayne

Welcome to iMore. Sorry you feel this way about the site. Advertising helps with paying for the site. I follow a few forums and you either pay a fee to the site for ad free viewing or you have the ads. Any large site will require revenues to operate, it is inevitable. The content of iMore Forums should more than make up for the ads. Thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR