Creating a photos album by date taken

Brian Lewis3

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi there an new to this forum but not to iOS.
However one thing I would like help or advice on is how to collate an album in photos for showing off the phone to our 4K tv or anywhere really.
We have just returned from a holiday in Asia where we only took our phones this time - 6+ and 6s+. We both took photos and mine were imported to my wife's phone but the album will not order them in date taken but instead date added. I cannot fathom why that would be useful!
Any help with this would be appreciated.
Have read forums that suggest this is still not possible aargh!
Thanks everyone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you have an TV and your photos are synced to iCloud, then you should be able to select which pics to display on your 4K TV. It's been a while since Ive done that, but I think I had it set up to display pics from my favorites album. Anyway, hopefully others will reply soon.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
You could create an album and add all the pictures in right order. Not sure if apple tv can show an album, but if so, then it should work.

Brian Lewis3

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
And the whole idea is not to have to load 100's of pics to an album in order but just add them and expect all pics to be in date taken. Remember we have imported the pics from my phone to hers and this is where iOS doesn't seem to want to sort date taken but instead orders in date added...we added them to her phone at night while on holiday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234