Problem shopping from Apple Online Store

Triptophan

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.
I'm an italian dev and AOS user since 2008.
From that day i've always buy anything from Apple Online Store (Italy), paying with my credit card, and everything went fine until November 2014, when i tried to buy an iPhone 6 case.
I've order it with the same cc and 3 hours later, when i checked my order status, it was deleted without any communication from Apple.
I've called che the customer service, and they said "no worry, sometimes happens, just retry".
I've tried 2,3,4,5 times with the same card and with other cards, the result was always the same: order cancelled without communication.
Now, after 7 months and many times trying buy something, nothing has changed, and Apple customer's service reps always repeat me the same thing: just try, and try, and retry to buy.
After several calls, i finally spoke with an high level Apple reps who told me there was a problem on a previous order.
Once I received an iPad Air 2 with a defective screen and of course I returned it, Apple told me that this time they received an empty box, with no ipad inside, although I put the iPad inside.
I said if it was true what he was telling me, because my account is entirely correct and I even received a refund December 17, 2015.
The conversation ended when he told me that Apple will not send more to me for life.
Obviously I'm SURE I put the iPad into the box and have it delivered to the carrier, I have also che carrier receipt's too.
Few days ago I tried to order an Iphone case and inserted as the shipping address that of my parents, but after a few days the order is canceled.
No words to comment, any suggestions?