iPhone plus blues

thinblueline029

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
So I got my iPhone plus in the mail but....

They sent he wrong storage model. They sent a 32gb instead of 128.

So now I'm off to the Apple Store to see what they have.

Bummed

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
OMG I'd go postal. After making their customers jump through all sorts of undignified loops, making us scramble around like a bunch of demented People Of Walmart on Black Friday, charging luxury prices they manage to screw this up?

If Apple couldn't replace the phone on the spot, I would cancel and demand a full refund on the spot and if Apple were to give me any trouble over this, I'd go through my bank or credit card company and file a complaint for services non rendered.

THEN I would take my sweet time to decide what kind of phone I really want: See for me, Apple products are about convenience. if Apple throws convenience away by screwing up like a common low end flip phone manufacturer, there is no more reason for me to stay with Apple.

I think people easily forget that Apple is a company WE pay to sell us a product.
THEY don't pay us to put up with their marketing morass.
They only have the power we're willing to give them, so yes, fight back with your wallet.

Because absolutely NO company is too big to fail: In the end, they only exist because of customers money.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
In my experience,
many stores keep aside a certain number of devices for exchanges. Hopefully your local store has done this.

thinblueline029

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
There is one on my way to work (work nights) so I'm going to swing in. But I'm not happy about it. If they dont have any on the hidden side, I'm going to return and order the jet black plus.... so I'll see it Nov or Dec time frame.

Sad part is, my wife's phone in rose gold came in just fine. Maybe I should take her's :)

Probably not a good idea

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
There is one on my way to work (work nights) so I'm going to swing in. But I'm not happy about it. If they dont have any on the hidden side, I'm going to return and order the jet black plus.... so I'll see it Nov or Dec time frame.

Sad part is, my wife's phone in rose gold came in just fine. Maybe I should take her's :)

Probably not a good idea

Um... If you were to do that, I predict she would pull your tonsils out of your tush, your spine out of your throat, steamroll all over you until you got paper thin, fold you into a neat 2x2 square and ship you off to China to pick your own damn phone, lol.

... At least that's what *I* would do, if I was feeling lenient and gentle. ;)

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
So I got my iPhone plus in the mail but....

They sent he wrong storage model. They sent a 32gb instead of 128.

So now I'm off to the Apple Store to see what they have.

Bummed

That is because peeps are in too much of a hurry. Instead of slowing down and reading what you ordered or just grabbing the correct phone. The peeps send you what you did not order. The opposite happens. Not surprising.

thinblueline029

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I ended up walking into an ATT dealer and picking up the last one in stock. 256 silver.

Fair oaks VA Apple Store was supposed to call me when stock came in and never did. Even after they said I was top of the list (just like customer service said) because they messed up the order. They had most models come in since then.

They still haven't called. First time apple has had bad customer service and poor buy experience.

Hope it doesn't happen again.

Khizer Hayat2

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Um... If you were to do that, I predict she would pull your tonsils out of your tush, your spine out of your throat, steamroll all over you until you got paper thin, fold you into a neat 2x2 square and ship you off to China to pick your own damn phone, lol.

... At least that's what *I* would do, if I was feeling lenient and gentle. ;)

Really liked how well you interpreted your thoughts. May be you can write a good thriller like the AlChemist by Coelho

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77