Am I the only one who thought "Wow, those AirPods are actually pretty good. Good Job Apple."?

agnxm

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Am I the only one who thought "Wow, those AirPods are actually pretty good. Good Job Apple."?

i honestly feel like theyre not the best thing apple has ever made. first of all, its really expensive and (okay this is only from my view) but i feel like id lose them within a few days after getting them.

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: Am I the only one who thought "Wow, those AirPods are actually pretty good. Good Job Apple."?

I dont find wireless phones to be useful, drains your phones battery, and you have to charge them every 5 seconds...
But I'll definitely try them out when theyre out.

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

I still can't believe majority of people say the airpods are ugly but the big over the ear thing with the cable between them are nice ?

We all have different taste I guess, me, lm looking forward to buy the airpods.

brian_84

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site

I love the shape, if not the sound, of the bundled earphones so I'm looking forward to trying these. They definitely need to shorten the stem but one can only assume that's what AirPod 2, 3, 4 and 5 are for :laughing:

Jeremy Jacobs

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site

I would probably get them if they came with some kind of chord to keep them together; as an XC guy, I'd be too scared to run with them!

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

We want no cord!
When do we dont want them? Now!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I like them but think I need to have something that connects them together. Spigen makes something like that :)

niharikasarma

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site

I love using high-quality over-the-ear headphones. Now, buying high-quality over-the-ear headphones that are wireless is also way more expensive. I have two pairs of nice headphones that require a headphone jack. The audio quality is better than that of the AirPods. The only reason I'm not even thinking about the iPhone 7 is this. It seems like a convoluted system.

I understand Bluetooth might be the way of the future. But in-ear headphones are actually damaging to your hearing. With that in mind, I try to use over-the-ear (slightly less harmful) as much as possible. I guess I'm not the average consumer, but that's my reason for not being a big fan of Apple's idea.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711