AirPods compatible with iPhone 6s Plus?

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Forgive me if I missed this somewhere, but are the new wireless AirPods compatible with the iPhone 6s Plus? I may try them out. I don't plan on upgrading to the iPhone 7, but might give the wireless AirPods a chance, if they are compatible....thanks for all input!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Footnote on the Apple AirPod page says "Requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3... "

macuser82uk

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
After the whole event from the other day I am more looking forward to the Airpods then anything else it will be great when you have finished using them to put them back in the case and they would be able to charge back up and when you need them they would be fully charged many of times with Bluetooth headphones I have heard battery level low

It's great what they have done now that you don't have to pair them like you have to pair 3 party Bluetooth headphones it's the same with the Apple Watch it just connects with no problems you don't have to worry about connected the headphones which sometimes can be a pain because they won't pair you have to unpair them and repair again

The only thing that I am going to be buying this year is the Airpods nothing else I have a 5c in good working under I think don't think their is much of a change really to upgrade especially at the new prices to just trying to keep hold of it as long as possible

All that I am hoping that the new airpods don't fall out of my ears when I am using them I have never really used apple earphones before always bought third party ones with Bluetooth because I cannot doing with the wires at all really they are a waste of time
And of coarse they break too

Nice to have that I would only have to charge up the base unit at night time when I come home from being out all day I think that Apple have done a really good job of the airpods and I think they are going to be worth the money which they are asking for.

Their is only one thing I would say about the airpods which think they should of put in to them would be a like a small gps so if you lost one you would be able to find them easy with no problems because when they have fallen out your ear that is you are on a treasure hunt for the airpod and to be honest and truthful you don't want to be losing something of that much money

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2