Waiting for the Apple iPhone 7 Event...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I always get excited for iPhone events. I've been saying I won't be upgrading though but that may all change after tomorrow!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch! Who knows what Apple has up its sleeves.

So what color iPhone 7 are you ordering? ;)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't use the word excited. I've been underwhelmed the last few years. So I've stopped getting "excited". These days, there's only so much they (or any company) can do. Not to mention we've seen the leaks and typically we all have a good idea about what they are doing before the keynotes. I'm interested in their justifications though and how they spin it. It's always interesting to me to see how many people just KNOW they are buying the next iPhone before Apple has announced what changes they are bringing though. That says something about Apple as a company. When you literally don't have to convince one to purchase your product or sell them on anything...they will just buy it because you say it's coming...you've done it. It's an interesting feat Apple has accomplished among the masses.

I'm interested to see what they say tomorrow, the reaction of the fans and if anything intrigues me enough to pull my credit card out.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
It's a hard call as to getting that excited to get out of bed at 3am to watch. Our youngest daughter isn't sleeping so well right now, so if she happens to be awake at 3am, guess I've got no choice.

I'm working from home on Thursday, so will get to watch a replay early in the day and contemplate my investment schedule.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't use the word excited. I've been underwhelmed the last few years. So I've stopped getting "excited". These days, there's only so much they (or any company) can do. Not to mention we've seen the leaks and typically we all have a good idea about what they are doing before the keynotes. I'm interested in their justifications though and how they spin it. It's always interesting to me to see how many people just KNOW they are buying the next iPhone before Apple has announced what changes they are bringing though. That says something about Apple as a company. When you literally don't have to convince one to purchase your product or sell them on anything...they will just buy it because you say it's coming...you've done it. It's an interesting feat Apple has accomplished among the masses.

I'm interested to see what they say tomorrow, the reaction of the fans and if anything intrigues me enough to pull my credit card out.

GREAT response, and I couldn't agree more. I'm one of those guys who knows I'm upgrading way before anything is formally announced. It really says something about Apple's brand.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I always get excited for iPhone events. I've been saying I won't be upgrading though but that may all change after tomorrow!

I said that for the iPhone 5, at the time I was using the first iPhone I ever used, an 8GB iPhone 4. I kept telling everyone I wouldn't buy it. Then I stood in line outside the store, bought it, and everyone said they knew I was going to buy it. Now I'm on T-Mobile, they say upgrade three times a year, I say just once, new iPhone time.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Tomorrow is the day. The Apple iPhone 7 event. WHO'S EXCITED!?

Thought I'd start a 'waiting room' of sorts while we count down the hours, minutes and seconds to the keynote.

What do you want to see? Are there going to be any surprises? Are you going to buy a new iPhone? Sound off!

Note: For more info check out our iPhone 7 event preview.

To say I'm excited would be huge understatement, after seeing the leaks of the new Macbook Pro, I'm so excited. Also looking forward to some new iPhones! Going to be a huge event and ill definitely be watching every second of it :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR