Waiting for the Apple iPhone 7 Event...

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I will be watching the event tomorrow. I love to see it all, even though I have no plans to purchase anything this year.

Me too! Maybe I'm not gonna buy all the products they have but I just watch because of the beauty that it is. I love to feel that anxiety of watching live and the reaction of the crowd. It's definitely the best of all this.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Me too! Maybe I'm not gonna buy all the products they have but I just watch because of the beauty that it is. I love to feel that anxiety of watching live and the reaction of the crowd. It's definitely the best of all this.

Nobody does keynotes like Apple! Steve Jobs always made a huge deal out of product announcements and Tim Cook & Co. have done a great job keeping that tradition.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I really hope my supervisor will give me at least an extra break to watch/read about it when the time comes. He knows how I have looked forward to this day

lmws214

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I love to watch the event form
Beginning till end as it is very entertaining n can learn lots in my opinion

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I like looking in the crowd to see if I spot anyone I know lol. I've picked out Jason Snell a few times.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'll be watching, but won't be upgrading or buying anything, regardless of what they show. So I'm not that excited. I am curious to see if there's any huge surprises. Maybe as a "One more thing!".

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
It should be interesting, the media is already bashing the possible removal of the headphone jack and the possibility of a new thinner design. For myself, I would like like to see a new home button and a more weather proof device. As far as the camera goes, I have seen the migration from everyone having a point and shoot digital camera to everyone using their phones as their primary camera now.

I feel Apple has to step up their game with the camera features because most of the folks I know always want a better camera. For myself, I am not a fan of pea sensor cameras and prefer my digital SLR if I am going to take any serious photos, I mainly use the camera in my iPhone 6s for social media post, but thats just me.

I am also hoping they offer a larger memory model with at least 256 gig, a lot of my friends use their device for videos of their kids and stuff and never have enough space. It should be an interesting event and you never know what Apple will put out of their magic hat.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I am also hoping they offer a larger memory model with at least 256 gig, a lot of my friends use their device for videos of their kids and stuff and never have enough space.
My God man, they're using more than 256 GBs of space? Hell, that's the size of one of my system SSDs and I don't nearly use all of it. Damn.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
My God man, they're using more than 256 GBs of space? Hell, that's the size of one of my system SSDs and I don't nearly use all of it. Damn.

I feel the same as you do and haven't used close to half of my 64 gig 6S, but I still have friends and clients who want more memory!! I remember buying my first server for our business and we had a 10 gig raid system that cost us 8K and thought that we would never use it all. Now a have a 2TB raid and looking to expand to a 5TB model which cost a fraction of what it used to.

fragment137

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I feel the same as you do and haven't used close to half of my 64 gig 6S, but I still have friends and clients who want more memory!! I remember buying my first server for our business and we had a 10 gig raid system that cost us 8K and thought that we would never use it all. Now a have a 2TB raid and looking to expand to a 5TB model which cost a fraction of what it used to.

On my 6S i've used ~20GB, but at home I have approx. 9TB of total usable space (8TB RAID plus 1TB SSD).

I'm an exceptional case mind you... went a little nuts with storage :laughing:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

LOL, I have approx 30gb left on my 128gb and I have everything I can think of on my iPhone. I can't even imagine coming close to using 256gb, but guess what....I will be getting the 256gb if I upgrade..LOL ....BIG Dogs come of the porch and little Dogs stay home.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Only reason that would push me to buy a new iPhone 7 would be if the camera is ridiculously way better than the iPhone 6S Plus. I enjoy taking pictures with my iPhone so if this dual camera is going to be true and amazing, i might just get it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
And so it begins....
fa9aefb439b722d919bdce53e5123d0d.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members