Waiting for the Apple iPhone 7 Event...

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Tomorrow is the day. The Apple iPhone 7 event. WHO'S EXCITED!?

Thought I'd start a 'waiting room' of sorts while we count down the hours, minutes and seconds to the keynote.

What do you want to see? Are there going to be any surprises? Are you going to buy a new iPhone? Sound off!

Note: For more info check out our iPhone 7 event preview.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm still a maybe on watching the keynote. Releasing Apple Watch 2 is pointless. I'm not buying that one. Addition of GPS while still requiring tethering to the phone does not make sense. Also, one feature - that's all.

As for the iPhone 7, the loss of the headphone jack and the spin on that intrigues me the most. I strongly disagree with the move, but I want to see what the justification ends up being. There is a very good chance I will preorder the new iPhone in the piano black colour, but there is also a very real chance I won't end up keeping it. The 6s Plus continues to perform admirably.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm most excited to hopefully see the iPhone go USB-C and get a 256GB option. Split screen would be a great addition as well. I'm also curious to see if the new color rumors are true, and how they look. Regardless I'm definitely upgrading.

I have a feeling the show stealer is going to be Watch 2, given how the event invite looks like Watch icons.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm most excited to hopefully see the iPhone go USB-C and get a 256GB option. Split screen would be a great addition as well. I'm also curious to see if the new color rumors are true, and how they look. Regardless I'm definitely upgrading.

I have a feeling the show stealer is going to be Watch 2, given how the event invite looks like Watch icons.

I definitely feel you. We're on the same page!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Excited? Well... I actually rescheduled a hike (I'm a freak hiker, I'll cancel jury duty for a hike, lol) so I could be home to watch it.
And after seeing it, I'll have the date and time for the preorders to begin on my calendar with a LOUD alert and I'll be ready, fully caffeinated with my credit card in hand ready to pound on that place your order button, lol.
After that, my man will be exercising extreme self control in not throttling me for an entire week until the phone is in my hand.
And then he'll have to graciously agree that it's the best phone ever and yay, can't wait to do it all again next year. :biggrin:

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@Evilguppy - lol that's awesome. I always get a kick (ok more than a kick) out of these events. Quite excited to see all the new things :)

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Very excited also. Lets hope it's not just "more of the same" and that Apple turns out a revolutionary company again.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I won't be able to watch it live, but will definitely follow the blog and first thing when I'm home will be watching the keynote.

I'm gonna buy the 7 Plus with the largest storage.

I'm so excited. Everyone at work is flabbergasted that I didn't take a day off of work for it

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
While I am not getting an iPhone 7 I am still interested to see what changes, if any, they have made. I'll be at work so I'll have to find a way to view it on my iPhone as they block streaming on our computers.

Any help on mobile links? Youtube probably eh?

EDIT: apple.com they say

Last edited:

fragment137

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Being new to iPhone, I am anxious to see what the new device is.

I'm not a stranger to iPhone but i'm "newly returned" to the Apple side of things. I'm REALLY excited to see what they come up with!

Just sucks I have to wait until 1pm ET for it... Oh well! I'll be listening!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
YES I can't wait til tomorrows event. I want the iPhone 7 plus so bad. I hope they announce a new Apple Watch as well.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Waiting with bells on! I plan to stream much of it as I can over lunch and then follow along in the blogs, if needed. Hoping for split screen for my iPad Pro and USB-C. Nothing in rumor mill has really wowed me so hoping for something none of us knows about yet. I'm definitely upgrading. Can't wait!

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
How do you have the nerve to question me if I'm exited dude? 😂 of course I am. We all are. Every Apple event is such a BIG thing for me. I'm not much worried about the iPhone 7, I'm just curious to see what is the new features since it has a similar design as the 6 line. (Rumors said). I really wanna see the new MacBooks if they going to release of course. And this is why I'm exited. Super!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner