How can I install ITunes without admin rights? Or alternative

annerome

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Dear all,
My company would not let me install ITunes on my laptop for "security reasons". I insisted but there is no way they will do it. I don't have another computer at home so I am looking for a portable version of ITunes or an alternative to ITunes.
Basically, I believe I can do upgrades and back ups with the Cloud but I haven't figured out how to upload music and videos to my IPhone and Ipad without ITunes (and without any other soft, since I cannot install any...).
Any idea?
Anne

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please obey the wishes of the company you work for since the laptop belongs to them. We would not want you to get fired for violating security protocol. Having said that, if they've locked down the computer from installing iTunes, you will not be able to install it.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Also, if the "music and videos" were purchased in iTunes, then you can download them directly on the phone in the iTunes app.

Otherwise, you need to get access to a computer on which you can install iTunes (or an alternative software) if you want to load music and/or videos from a computer to your iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner