How can I actually get some help from Apple?

I

iMore Question

How can I actually get some help from Apple? It seems to send us in circles and does not work

There is no help by phone and there sure is no help by computer, how can I actually get some real help?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I actually get some help from Apple? It seems to send us in circles and does not work

Welcome to iMore! We aren't directly affiliated with Apple but I've always had really good luck with Apple Support. Depending on your location I might suggest visiting an Apple Store to have your issue resolved.

Maybe there's something we can do to help. What sort of trouble are you having?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: How can I actually get some help from Apple? It seems to send us in circles and does not work

I had really good luck a couple of months ago with Apple Support. I went to apple.com and clicked on support. I was hoping to find an online chat, which I did by scrolling down to the bottom of the page, and clicking on a blue button that says "get support". I started out with a live chat, and then they ended up requesting my phone number and calling me. They were awesome and incredibly PATIENT.

If you're close to an Apple Store, they are really helpful as well. It's best to make an appointment at the genius bar, but there have been times when I've just popped in and asked a question.

And of course, people here are very helpful as well.

Good luck!

Last edited:

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site

maybe check on apple.com on the SUPPORT tab?
or maybe get the SUPPORT phone number off that tab?
800-APL-CARE
or maybe google your issue.