cant work out how to find to find data and call use
    06-18-2016 11:13 PM
    Check you account settings at your carrier's website or download their app.
    06-18-2016 11:17 PM
    Welcome to iMore! You can keep up with your data in Settings > Cellular > scroll down to Reset Statistics > Tap to reset. This should be done as soon as your new billing cycle begins.
    06-18-2016 11:28 PM
    Welcome to iMore! You can keep up with your data in Settings > Cellular > scroll down to Reset Statistics > Tap to reset. This should be done as soon as your new billing cycle begins.
    That's a pretty good option, but it's safer for check with your carrier as they determine how much you use and the stats might not always been in sync.
    06-18-2016 11:30 PM
    That's a pretty good option, but it's safer for check with your carrier as they determine how much you use and the stats might not always been in sync.
    It's best to do both. Carrier stats can be behind up to more than 12 hours. They're rarely current.
    06-19-2016 07:30 AM
    Check you account settings at your carrier's website or download their app.
    I have verizon and they have a great app for keeping tabs on data usage. Calls/texts are unlimited so I don't keep track of that.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    06-19-2016 08:10 AM
    I have verizon and they have a great app for keeping tabs on data usage. Calls/texts are unlimited so I don't keep track of that.
    They have a nice widget that I keep in the side menu of iOS 10.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    06-19-2016 10:40 AM
    I'm using a simple app called Dataman (now called Dataman Next) currently $1.99(US) that I got when briefly free. It includes a notification center widget. You merely enter your plan renewal date and your limit and it quickly provides you current period data usage (cellular as well as Wi-Fi) with customizable alerts as you approach your limit. Of course, extra features are available on the DataMan Pro and Enterprise versions.
    YMMV
    06-19-2016 11:32 AM
    They have a nice widget that I keep in the side menu of iOS 10.
    Same here but iOS 9.
    06-19-2016 01:09 PM
    I'm using a simple app called Dataman (now called Dataman Next) currently $1.99(US) that I got when briefly free. It includes a notification center widget. You merely enter your plan renewal date and your limit and it quickly provides you current period data usage (cellular as well as Wi-Fi) with customizable alerts as you approach your limit. Of course, extra features are available on the DataMan Pro and Enterprise versions.
    YMMV
    I use DataMan as well as Verizon. Dataman seems to keep going off. It's not as accurate as Verizon. Right now Dataman says I have 9.8 gb left out of 10. Verizon says I have 8.8 gb left. Sometimes Dataman is way off by several gb. I can delete it, then reinstall it and it's ok for a while. No clue why it's like that.
    06-19-2016 06:21 PM
    I use an app called My Data Mgr. It is very good if you are on a shared plan as you can track the usage if each device individually and the plan as a whole.
    06-19-2016 07:22 PM