i recently took the jump from android to ios about two months ago. i was undecided what iphone I wanted since this is my first time to own one, At first I did not want a big phone/phablet since i have small hands and own a 128gb ipad air 2. I cannot decide between 6s and 6s plus until I went to the apple store and still was undecided. I cannot see the difference as to appearance except for the size. When I asked the staff at the apple store since I was really undecided, she told me there was not much difference between 6s & 6s plus so I opted for the 6s since it is handy and sleek.

However, now I am thinking if I should have just bought the 6s plus with its longer battery life. any thoughts about this? I feel like switching but im not quite sure if I should or just stick with my 6s. TIA!
    06-14-2016 10:11 AM
    My two cents: Since this is your first iPhone, give a few days to see how it is. If the battery life is not enough, go and do a switch. Aside from battery life, the 6s plus has a better camera with OIS (optical image stabilization). Since you said that you have small hands, the plus might be overwhelming in size for you.
    06-14-2016 10:24 AM
    I've used both. I prefer the 6S. The plus was just too big for me day to day. Not practical for me bc it didn't fit in my shallow lady pockets.
    Annie_i6s and libra89 like this.
    06-14-2016 07:53 PM
    I have an iPhone 6s and love it, I wanted the better camera and longer battery of the 6s+ but the size was just too big for me to carry around. You mention you own a iPad, I have one and a MacBook so if I'm going to be busy or want a bigger screen I just take another device and for day to day stuff I think the 6s is a good compromise for me! As Libra89 said give it a while to get use to the device and then change if you really still not happy!
    libra89 likes this.
    06-15-2016 09:56 AM
    I was on the fence for a long time... but as many others have said, I went with the 6s because of my small hands and shallow lady pockets (as eyecrispy so accurately described) !
    libra89 likes this.
    06-15-2016 10:12 AM
    If you want sort of a one-handed using experience, the iPhone 6s still fulfills that. But if you are looking to enjoy full video the Plus is where it's at.
    06-15-2016 07:29 PM
    If you have Deep pockets for price and to carry around the plus would be the one to buy however for convenience 6s is perfect and excellent performance also .
    Annie_i6s and libra89 like this.
    06-16-2016 07:14 AM
    Most all of my older iPhone users prefer the largest screen: easier to see, to type on, better battery life, camera & photos are easy to see, fast.
    06-16-2016 01:16 PM