how do i save my screenshots to a specific location like laptop or drop box?
    06-12-2016 06:36 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

I'm going to assume you have an iOS device. Having said that, you can select the share option from within the Photos app and then select Dropbox to save the selected screenshots to, if you have a Dropbox account. In regard, saving them to your laptop, you can either connect the device to your laptop via a USB cable and save the screenshots via iTunes or drag and drop, applicable. If you have iCloud Photo Library or Photostream enabled on both the iOS device and the laptop, then just wait for the screenshots to sync to the laptop.
    I'm going to assume you have an iOS device. Having said that, you can select the share option from within the Photos app and then select Dropbox to save the selected screenshots to, if you have a Dropbox account. In regard, saving them to your laptop, you can either connect the device to your laptop via a USB cable and save the screenshots via iTunes or drag and drop, applicable. If you have iCloud Photo Library or Photostream enabled on both the iOS device and the laptop, then just wait for the screenshots to sync to the laptop.
    06-12-2016 07:35 PM