I have signed in gotten to my files and now want to close the app. Can't seem to do it. Have "swiped the app" off, have turned off/on I-phone, however when I open WITHOUT password, my files are still there.
    06-11-2016 11:06 PM
  2. H3aTeRzz said: Best Answer

Hi

You'll need to enter settings of the app, mine selects from a 3 horizontal line at top left of app when open then select settings /Account then log out. Hope this helps
    Welcome to iMore? Which iPhone? Is it Touch ID enabled?
    Not sure what you're doing. So you can't close the app? Or what? Your files should be there! Do you use Touch ID to open OneDrive? Or a passcode? If passcode, your staying logged in. There should be a log out if you don't have Touch ID. Mine logs out automatically, then requires my Touch ID to open. You don't have the passcode enabled in the settings of the app?
    06-11-2016 11:51 PM
    Hi

You'll need to enter settings of the app, mine selects from a 3 horizontal line at top left of app when open then select settings /Account then log out. Hope this helps
    06-12-2016 12:25 AM