At my last job I had an iPhone, when I left the job I reset my iPhone and turned it in. I just received a new iPhone with my new job. I set the new phone up with the same apple id I had used on the old phone.

On the new phone when I go into iMessage under Send & Receive it has my old number and the new number. The old and new number also show up under Facetime.

How do I remove the old number from the new phon
    05-10-2016 07:03 PM
    Sign out of iMessage and FaceTime on your iPhone. Afterwards, login to the Manage Your Apple ID site via the following link, locate the old phone number therein, and then delete it.

https://appleid.apple.com/account/home
    05-10-2016 07:28 PM
    I logged out of imessage and facetime on both my iphone and ipad and then went to the link above. When I click on devices I only see my current iphone and ipad. I do not see the old phone.
    05-10-2016 08:32 PM
    I logged out of imessage and facetime on both my iphone and ipad and then went to the link above. When I click on devices I only see my current iphone and ipad. I do not see the old phone.
    Hmmm. Is it listed among your "Trusted Devices"? If not, log back in to iMessage and FaceTime to see if it cleared itself of the old phone number. Also, login to the iCloud website, select the Find My iPhone option, and then remove the old phone from the listing, if applicable.
    05-10-2016 08:48 PM