My current phone is iPhone 4 and ive had it since its release, but now its time to move on. Do you think that the move from 3.5 inch screen to 4.7 inch would be too huge? And also I like the SE's design more than 6s since SE looks almost like the classic iPhone 4 and btw, I apologize my bad English but hope you understand
    04-17-2016 02:27 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

It sounds like you would prefer the new SE to the 6s. Of course, it's totally a matter of personal preference so only you can really decide what you need or like.

Good luck with your decision... either one will be a nice upgrade for you.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-17-2016 02:55 PM
    I guess it honestly depends on how you feel about the larger screen. The 5SE has a larger screen than you currently have but not by much. The iPhone 6 is quite a size difference and would probably take some getting used to. Have you been to an Apple Store to compare the two against your current iPhone? If not, it's definitely worth doing as I reckon you'll know which one you want afterwards.
    04-17-2016 02:58 PM
    I guess it honestly depends on how you feel about the larger screen. The 5SE has a larger screen than you currently have but not by much. The iPhone 6 is quite a size difference and would probably take some getting used to. Have you been to an Apple Store to compare the two against your current iPhone? If not, it's definitely worth doing as I reckon you'll know which one you want afterwards.
    Agreed. I think you need to physically interact with them, if you can, before making your choice and spending the money. Take the opportunity to hold each in your hand and maybe type up a note on each. Maybe put each one in the pocket you like to carry your phone in.
    04-17-2016 03:05 PM
    I agree with those above, I would recommend a trip to the Apple Store to see the devices in person. Personally I prefer the iPhone 6s over the iPhone SE, however that's the beautiful thing that Apple has done, created 3 different screen sized current generation phones.
    04-17-2016 03:37 PM