Should I Buy an iPhone se or 6s?

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm due for an iPhone upgrade in about two weeks and I'm stuck.

6s pros for me:
-Better selfie camera
-Advanced LTE
-3d Touch
-A little more durable

6s Cons:
-More expensive than the SE

Se pros:
-$200 cheaper
-Is basically a 6s, but cheaper

Se cons:
-Less future proof than the 6s.

I currently feel indifferent towards the size of the screen. Some days I feel like I should go with the SE, others I feel like I should go with a 6s. The main thing holding me back from going with a 6s is 3D touch. I feel like I might miss out on some cool app features in a year and I don't want to upgrade every year. If a 6s user can tell me how much they use 3D touch (or how useful it is), that would be great. Otherwise, I just want general advice. Thanks!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to suggest you flip a coin and whilst the coin is in the air, you'll know, deep down in your heart of hearts, which way you want it to land.

Obviously assign heads to one device and tails to the other.

Also, out of your pros and cons above, which ones could you live without and which ones are deal breakers. For instance, is a Selfie Camera high on your list of wants or would you far prefer to save $200? Have a think on each one for each device and I honestly feel that using this and the coin mindset method above, you'll get your gut feeling on which one to get. On subjects like this, gut instincts are rarely wrong.

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
The 3D touch is probably the most important difference for me. The advanced LTE and the selfie camera are nice additions to the package, but aren't make or break. I feel that with the 6s I'll be paying mostly for a bigger screen and 3D touch with the extra $200. I was however able to find several brand new 64 gb 6s 's on ebay for the price of a 16 gb version, so that's making me lean towards a 6s a little bit more, since I was planning on getting a 64gb version either way. I think I'll try the coin toss trick though and see which way I'll be disappointed. Thanks for your help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR