Apple?s products line need to be rethinked

dani7del7

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Apple has six main product lines. they are all a mess with different products that do not actually make sense. starting with the Mac line, the desktop computers?line is fine, but the Mckbook line makes no sense, it is just like if there were too many products that are actually the same. I understand the mackbook pro line, but the mackbook and mackbook air line makes no sense, I think the Mackbook air may disappear in order to let the Mackbook replace it. About the iPad line, Apple should make a difference when it comes to names between the "small" and "big" iPad Pro
2eca2b99b8ab7ccf35db2d5ccd3253cb.jpg
about the iPhone line, I don?t have nothing to complain about, nor the apple watch or TV, but we shouldn?t forget that the iPod still exists! and that is something that should be either changed or taken out from the products lineup, because I am not going to talk about the iPod shffle, it is relativelly good, it serves its purpose, music by a relativelly low price, the iPod nano, on the other hand, is a complete disaster, it doesn?t have an user interface up to date with the flat design iOS 7 brought, nor it has the Music streaming service and that is something Apple should care about if they want to have more people using Apple music. about the iPod touch, it is way too expensive for what it is and what it does, it is like an iphone, but without being a phone, what they ought to do, now more having the iPhone SE, is cut down the price, that would encourage people to buy it, the type of people who would buy it would be either people who don?t want an iphone, or can?t afford it, or want to give it to a child who is not yet prepared to use an iphone. Another good thing would be to offer for example a whole free year of apple music if you get an iPod, that can be a good advertising campaign.
Write down in your comments what you think about it, what you would do, and if you like it, don?t forget to share this article so that it can reach everybody and make Apple think about its products lineup

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OP, What possessed you to even bother with thinking about what Apple should do with its product line? As consumers, we'll either buy their products our we won't. I'd Apple or any other company want to produce products that consumers may or may not want, that's their business. Besides, there's nothing wrong with producing products and hoping that it'll appeal to consumers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73