I was just in my notes app 10 minutes ago. While I was editing I went to find different notes and the app changed. I thought I hit something by mistake and it now has an entire new look as well as I have no notes that are recent since 2/26/2016. I lost a lot of notes I edited since that time through this morning. I've read about having the notes set to iCloud only for storing and I did have that. How do I even begin to get these edited versions back? There was a lot of information in there that I need desperately.
    04-10-2016 09:43 AM
    Welcome to iMore!

You should be able to restore from your last backup, and your notes should be there.
    04-10-2016 11:48 AM
    Right, that would have been the obvious, but I do not back it up other than the setting was to back up to icloud. This was the only app I had going to icloud, not even photos. They notes in icloud are exactly the same as on my phone. Nothing is edited since February 26th. I was just in my notes this morning to edit a list I made yesterday. While I was in the middle of editing them, it just switched to some other version I have not seen before today. I have been using it routinely long since the last edits date in February and I have not yet downloaded the latest version of OS.
    04-10-2016 09:00 PM