MacBook Air 13 inch or MacBook 12 inch?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Which product would you choose
The MacBook Air 13 inch with a 256 hard drive 2015 model or the MacBook 12 inch ?

Only thing that makes it hard is giving up that Retina display

Uses are for photos, web browsing, online billing, shopping, documents, music, podcast , and social media.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Good Day!

I do a lot of personal photo editing and have worked with retina and non retina displays. And for me, that is what I would base my decision on. The retina display is great when it comes to editing and viewing as long as you keep it calibrated. But in the end it comes down to what kind of printer you have if you plan on printing any photos. But I will say the retina is awesome for viewing. Otherwise either machine will easily handle everything else you plan on doing. The screen size is negligible between the two and they are both workhorses. They are close enough in specs to each other that it will make very little difference.

Wish I could have given you a solid answer one way or the other, but at least you have my thoughts on it. Only mine though. :)

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I own both and I really love the MacBook more and more. The screen and the sound is amazing! Battery forever, light weight, and did I mention the screen?

The only possible drawback is the keyboard. It took a little time to get used to it, but now I fly on it

Posted via the iMore App for Android