What do people use for email?

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello iMore, what are people's views on the best email account for my apple world. I currently use hotmail in the stock email apps on my devices, just wondered if I was missing out on a much better way of keeping in touch. I only use them for personal stuff so no heavy usage

thanks guys

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
If you already use hotmail, Outlook is a good application. I replaced my stock mail app with it. I use icloud, hotmail, a private work account and gmail.

Qdiddy09

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I have multiple email accounts (outlook, yahoo, gmail) and I use Boxer pro, I get to see all my new mail in a single thread, reply sends through the paper service and can go into each individual account if needed with the options at bottom, it works for me

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i've tried numerous email apps over the years and have always returned to the native Mail app. Having said that, I've been using the Outlook email app for a while now and it is now my go-to email app. I'm sure at some point I'll return to the native Mail app, but I can't say when that might be because I am really enjoying the Outlook app.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
i've tried numerous email apps over the years and have always returned to the native Mail app. Having said that, I've been using the Outlook email app for a while now and it is now my go-to email app. I'm sure at some point I'll return to the native Mail app, but I can't say when that might be because I am really enjoying the Outlook app.

Love it. Only thing I don't like is you can't attach a pic from your camera roll to an email.

27John117

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I really don't have a problem with the stock email client app. I'm able to see everything I need and organize it accordingly to what I want. Plus why have another mail app on the iPhone when there is one already built in and works fine but that's just me.