Should I get the Apple Watch or wait for the second gen or for the iPhone 7?

Adam Uddin

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi people. I'm new to posting on the forums so I'm not too sure if I'm doing this right.
I have the money for the Apple Watch Sport (?300) and have been sitting on it for a while. With no immenent news of the Apple Watch 2, I was thinking should I just get the Apple Watch now, meaning that I may not be able to get the second generation watch if it comes out very soon, or should I just continue saving and get the iPhone 7 (I have the iPhone 6 right now). Thank you!

Adam Zeis

Administrator
Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hard to say, but definitely a dilemma I've been in a few times. I think it comes down to A) How content you are right now and B) how much you think you'll be able to save. If you really want the watch now, go for it. I don't think I'd be able to wait it out and I'd end up buying one now, selling it, and buying the 2nd gen too :)

iapa

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I think it’s safe to assume the 2nd gen Watch will be out before the end of the year. And based on the lifecycle of the first generation watch, I would bet there will be pretty major improvements to the hardware of the second-gen. If it were me, I would hold out until the watchv2 and iPhone 7.

tenalou

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm glad that I read these replies because I'm also having a hard time deciding on buy the watch, I think I'll wait, thanks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2