1. Adam Uddin's Avatar
    Hi people. I'm new to posting on the forums so I'm not too sure if I'm doing this right.
    I have the money for the Apple Watch Sport (300) and have been sitting on it for a while. With no immenent news of the Apple Watch 2, I was thinking should I just get the Apple Watch now, meaning that I may not be able to get the second generation watch if it comes out very soon, or should I just continue saving and get the iPhone 7 (I have the iPhone 6 right now). Thank you!
    03-22-2016 07:55 AM
  2. Adam Zeis's Avatar
    Hard to say, but definitely a dilemma I've been in a few times. I think it comes down to A) How content you are right now and B) how much you think you'll be able to save. If you really want the watch now, go for it. I don't think I'd be able to wait it out and I'd end up buying one now, selling it, and buying the 2nd gen too
    Adam Uddin likes this.
    03-22-2016 08:01 AM
  3. Adam Uddin's Avatar
    Thank you very much!
    03-22-2016 08:03 AM
  4. iapa's Avatar
    I think it’s safe to assume the 2nd gen Watch will be out before the end of the year. And based on the lifecycle of the first generation watch, I would bet there will be pretty major improvements to the hardware of the second-gen. If it were me, I would hold out until the watchv2 and iPhone 7.
    Adam Uddin likes this.
    03-22-2016 04:00 PM
  5. tenalou's Avatar
    I'm glad that I read these replies because I'm also having a hard time deciding on buy the watch, I think I'll wait, thanks.
    Adam Uddin likes this.
    03-23-2016 07:21 PM
  6. Adam Uddin's Avatar
    03-23-2016 07:50 PM

Similar Threads

  1. What's the best way to get feedback on my app?
    By tangdev6 in forum The Developer's Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 08:43 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 11:16 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 07:45 AM