Should I get an iPhone? Question from an BlackBerry user.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is worth it. Do NOT try an Android it is nothing but problems.

It is okay to express that you've had numerous problems with Android devices, but it's not okay to suggest that anyone who uses an Android device will have problems. There are a good deal of people who are enjoying their Android devices and prefer to use nothing but Android devices. Anyway, it's just food for thought. Take care.

Wybrem

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
It is okay to express that you've had numerous problems with Android devices, but it's not okay to suggest that anyone who uses an Android device will have problems. There are a good deal of people who are enjoying their Android devices and prefer to use nothing but Android devices. Anyway, it's just food for thought. Take care.

I understand that, but I meant from a BlackBerry to another BlackBerry user. As a former BB user I can assure him Android is NOT what he is looking for instance;

it's open source, (not good at all for security, currently over a billion devices at high risk), BB users chose BB for security,
Android is unsupported, (at BEST you get 12 months of updates) Galaxy S2 is still on Android 4.1.2 (2012), iPhone 4S on iOS 9.3 (2016),
there is NO customer support (Android stores),
it's insecure, (Android is full of security issues--much like PC it doesn't mean they will affect you, but they may).
it's not productive, (I'm sorry but, Android is just not productive for any ceo, eo, bde, whatsoever),
it's worthless (iPhones tend to keep value due good branding and being supported for years and years and years),
it's slow, gimmicky, (yes Android is still horribly slow, try running Android M on an efficient dual-core with 1 gig of mem, good luck),
has weak branding, (to much different models to get a decent branding out there, to confusing and time consuming to deal with),
Also you can't separate games from apps in the Play Store. (this is a big deal to me).

I agree Android is great for most folks. For me personally I need "the best or nothing" -Mercedes Benz.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I understand that, but I meant from a BlackBerry to another BlackBerry user. As a former BB user I can assure him Android is NOT what he is looking for instance;
Oh okay. By the way, I am also a former Blackberry user. Heck, I was a Blackberry fanatic!...for real, and it was difficult for me to adjust going to another device, initially an iPhone and then an Android device. I agree that in regard to security, it's hard to top a BB device.

I agree Android is great for most folks. For me personally I need "the best or nothing" -Mercedes Benz.
I understand...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox