iOS is probably one of the safest hardware, and if you don't wanna spend too much on your new phone, perhaps the SE is a good option!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-22-2016 03:45 PM
    I'm going for an iPhone. I just can't deal with the Google Play begging for my credit card info one more time. I am very unlikely to buy any app.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-22-2016 04:29 PM
    You will not regret with iPhone not as buggy as Android .
    03-24-2016 07:03 AM
    I'm going for an iPhone. I just can't deal with the Google Play begging for my credit card info one more time. I am very unlikely to buy any app.
    Ex staunch Blackberry user, ex BB FOTM, ex Blackberry Elite...and I have moved to iPhone. BB10 was an amazing OS, needing tweeks to make it one of the strongest out there. But the first hint of trouble came with android runtime. Looks now they might be bowing to pressure and getting ready to gradually go full android on all devices. I hate android with a passion.

I got a 5s...which I love but wouldn't recommend as the 5s is now discontinued. Have a look round at the models, see how they feel in your hand, if you need something that will slip in any picket or the equivalent of the widescreen hanging on your lounge wall...

There are only a couple of things I would mention....there doesn't seem a straightforward way to copy a lengthy text conversation as there is with BB10. And there's obviously no hub, so it's back to tapping on individual icons. If you need extra external storage there are small gadgets to put your sd card in to use with an iPhone. Other than that, mine is flawless. I'd recommend getting one
    Wybrem likes this.
    03-24-2016 09:06 AM
    Ex staunch Blackberry user, ex BB FOTM, ex Blackberry Elite...and I have moved to iPhone. BB10 was an amazing OS, needing tweeks to make it one of the strongest out there. But the first hint of trouble came with android runtime. Looks now they might be bowing to pressure and getting ready to gradually go full android on all devices. I hate android with a passion.

I got a 5s...which I love but wouldn't recommend as the 5s is now discontinued. Have a look round at the models, see how they feel in your hand, if you need something that will slip in any picket or the equivalent of the widescreen hanging on your lounge wall...

There are only a couple of things I would mention....there doesn't seem a straightforward way to copy a lengthy text conversation as there is with BB10. And there's obviously no hub, so it's back to tapping on individual icons. If you need extra external storage there are small gadgets to put your sd card in to use with an iPhone. Other than that, mine is flawless. I'd recommend getting one
    Though HUB is a good place, with just emails and text messages and bbm groups. It's a dead space now. As line by line, every major app is pulling it out from BB10. Look at the Twitter, I don't recall they've updated it. They can't use it on android and they can't develop BB10 either.
    03-24-2016 03:24 PM

You can put an SD card in an iPhone!? I'm going for the 6s, not the plus, it's to big for my hands.
    03-24-2016 11:23 PM
    You can put an SD card in an iPhone!? I'm going for the 6s, not the plus, it's to big for my hands.
    Not directly but Apple (and some third-party accessory makers) makes a lightning to SD card reader for iPhone.
    http://aos.prf.hn/click/camref:1100l...duct/MJYT2AM/A
    03-24-2016 11:27 PM
    .I said there are gadgets to put your sd card in to use with the iPhone. At the moment I'm using the iAccess sd card external storage which has my Z10 sd card in it...
    03-25-2016 04:52 AM
    Congrads on your choice just bought the 6S beautiful device and Apple support is the Best .
    panosth likes this.
    03-25-2016 07:21 AM
    I forgot to say I bought 6S 64 gig should be lots of memory for me .
    03-25-2016 07:34 AM
    I forgot to say I bought 6S 64 gig should be lots of memory for me .
    I'm going for 128gb, not because I need it, but because it's more likely to hold it's value compared to the 16gig.
    03-25-2016 09:45 PM
    The problem with the speed test is, the reviewer states the iPhone 6s Plus is 1920x1080
    it isn't. That is the down sampled resolution. The actual resolution is 2208x1242
    03-25-2016 10:42 PM
    So I moved to iOS almost. With the arrival of iMac into my room, the Windows PC is sitting in cupboard for last 24 hrs.
    03-26-2016 01:28 AM
    Im in the same situation as well. I broke my passport screen and instead of paying to fix it I'd rather just put that money towards an iPhone, either 6s or 7 in September. I can use my backup q10 in the mean time. I'm ready for the change,
    Wybrem likes this.
    03-27-2016 11:16 AM
    Im in the same situation as well. I broke my passport screen and instead of paying to fix it I'd rather just put that money towards an iPhone, either 6s or 7 in September. I can use my backup q10 in the mean time. I'm ready for the change,
    It is worth it. Do NOT try an Android it is nothing but problems.
    03-27-2016 04:54 PM
    It is worth it. Do NOT try an Android it is nothing but problems.
    It is okay to express that you've had numerous problems with Android devices, but it's not okay to suggest that anyone who uses an Android device will have problems. There are a good deal of people who are enjoying their Android devices and prefer to use nothing but Android devices. Anyway, it's just food for thought. Take care.
    03-27-2016 08:40 PM
    It is okay to express that you've had numerous problems with Android devices, but it's not okay to suggest that anyone who uses an Android device will have problems. There are a good deal of people who are enjoying their Android devices and prefer to use nothing but Android devices. Anyway, it's just food for thought. Take care.
    I understand that, but I meant from a BlackBerry to another BlackBerry user. As a former BB user I can assure him Android is NOT what he is looking for instance;

it's open source, (not good at all for security, currently over a billion devices at high risk), BB users chose BB for security,
    Android is unsupported, (at BEST you get 12 months of updates) Galaxy S2 is still on Android 4.1.2 (2012), iPhone 4S on iOS 9.3 (2016),
    there is NO customer support (Android stores),
    it's insecure, (Android is full of security issues--much like PC it doesn't mean they will affect you, but they may).
    it's not productive, (I'm sorry but, Android is just not productive for any ceo, eo, bde, whatsoever),
    it's worthless (iPhones tend to keep value due good branding and being supported for years and years and years),
    it's slow, gimmicky, (yes Android is still horribly slow, try running Android M on an efficient dual-core with 1 gig of mem, good luck),
    has weak branding, (to much different models to get a decent branding out there, to confusing and time consuming to deal with),
    Also you can't separate games from apps in the Play Store. (this is a big deal to me).

I agree Android is great for most folks. For me personally I need "the best or nothing" -Mercedes Benz.
    03-28-2016 11:31 AM
    I understand that, but I meant from a BlackBerry to another BlackBerry user. As a former BB user I can assure him Android is NOT what he is looking for instance;
    Oh okay. By the way, I am also a former Blackberry user. Heck, I was a Blackberry fanatic!...for real, and it was difficult for me to adjust going to another device, initially an iPhone and then an Android device. I agree that in regard to security, it's hard to top a BB device.

I agree Android is great for most folks. For me personally I need "the best or nothing" -Mercedes Benz.
    I understand...
    03-28-2016 06:07 PM
    You'll lament not having an LED notification light...
    Probably the only thing I miss err maybe keyboard .
    03-29-2016 07:13 AM
44 12