Why Don't The Tweets I Send Leave Notifications?

I

iMore Question

The Tweets I Send Don't Leve Notifications

Here is my issue, any Ideas at all?
I can send tweets fine and watch them go by. But the people I send tweets to do not receive notifications of my tweets. They can see them go by if watching right then. But get no notice.
I tried 3 accounts, starting 1 on a different computer. It worked fine for a short time. It does leave a notification, but only rarely. One account worked for 10 minutes yesterday, another for a few minutes this morning. Makes no sense to me. Using the Web Twitter, Chrome an IE, and on my Kindle. How can this happen? People get my DMs fine. I seem to get notifications ok, unless sent from my other account.
I see no setting about notifications on sent tweets.
Thanks so much.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Tweets I Send Don't Leve Notifications

Are you using the native Twitter app, a 3rd-party Twitter app or what? Whatever app your using for Twitter, check the settings within the app and in the device's native notification and Twitter settings. Also, don't hesitate to contact Twitter support being that the people you tweet aren't receiving notifications as well.

GregRoo1

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site

I use the web page Twitter, Chrome and IE do it, and my other computer and Kindle do it. It's so strange, it works for 10 minutes then not for a day or 2. When It was working yesterday, I sent 3 tweets, 2 got notifications. It's going past 2 weeks now. It use to work great. Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I use the web page Twitter, Chrome and IE do it, and my other computer and Kindle do it. It's so strange, it works for 10 minutes then not for a day or 2. When It was working yesterday, I sent 3 tweets, 2 got notifications. It's going past 2 weeks now. It use to work great. Thanks

The people who read your tweets will not get notifications of those tweets if they aren't using a Twitter app that supports tweet notifications and if they haven't set up their devices to receive Twitter notifications. If you post a lot of tweets, notifications of the tweets can become a PITA, especially if the followers are at work so rule out the possibility that your followers have temporarily disable Twitter notifications or muted notifications from you.

GregRoo1

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site

What's a PITA?
Even if I send a tweet from my account to my other account, on web Twitter, both set to get all notifications, I only get notificatins rarely. Yesterday 1 account worked for 10 minutes,then stopped leaving notifications again. Makes no senes. I wish Twtter had help or a forum.
Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit