7 hours ago I bought at CVS Itunes Gift card, code to be seen (may be photographed), and now I want to use, redeem display "This code has already been redeemed"
    03-04-2016 03:20 AM
  2. firedept10 said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore. Sorry to hear about this. If the card was stolen and has been redeemed, there is unfortunately nothing you can do. Sorry for the bad news.
    Welcome to iMore. Sorry to hear about this. If the card was stolen and has been redeemed, there is unfortunately nothing you can do. Sorry for the bad news.
    Samuel Orris likes this.
    03-04-2016 03:37 AM
    If you just bought the card and it has never left your sight (ie, you still have the card), then call Apple at 1-800-My-Apple.

Or, take it back to the CVS and ask to speak with a manager.
    Samuel Orris likes this.
    03-04-2016 07:05 AM
    There is no way. You have nothing to do. But you can contact with the apple help desk or mail them. Sorrry.
    03-12-2016 01:06 AM
    That stinks Depending on the actual circumstances (I'm not sure what code to be seen (may be photographed) means) you may be able to get some help from CVS and/or Apple if they can show when it was activated vs when it was redeemed.
    Samuel Orris likes this.
    03-13-2016 07:47 AM
    That stinks Depending on the actual circumstances (I'm not sure what code to be seen (may be photographed) means) you may be able to get some help from CVS and/or Apple if they can show when it was activated vs when it was redeemed.

I've no idea how the scammers do it, but every so often you can buy things that have a code for activation, and as soon as you try to activate it it says it was already activated. I've had that happen with games I've purchased on Amazon before. As long as the physical purchased item has never left you (wasn't physically stolen) then you should be able to get a new activation code.
    Samuel Orris likes this.
    03-14-2016 05:20 PM
    Was it redeem for your own iTunes account ? If it was then you can buy and download songs, games, apps, movie, PDF books, ringtone etc from the iTunes or iBook store.
    03-16-2016 02:52 AM