Which iPad is the perfect iPad?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Which iPad is the perfect iPad

if you can to pick out of all the iPads
Ipad Pro, I pad Mini 4 or wait for the new iPad Air 3 or iPad Air pro... Which would it be?
Something for me is the pro is too big... To get an iPad mini 4 for the portability and sleekness or wait for a bit larger and see if it will live up to pro potential ?
What are you using and why ?
Would you get a new iPad air ("pro") or go for an iPad mini 4

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Which iPad is the perfect iPad

if you can to pick out of all the iPads
Ipad Pro, I pad Mini 4 or wait for the new iPad Air 3 or iPad Air pro... Which would it be?
Something for me is the pro is too big... To get an iPad mini 4 for the portability and sleekness or wait for a bit larger and see if it will live up to pro potential ?
What are you using and why ?
Would you get a new iPad air ("pro") or go for an iPad mini 4

It will depend on what you plan on using it for.

I have an iPad 4, but will most likely go to the iPad Air 3 or iPad Air pro when it arrives. The reason I do not use a Pro is due to the fact I do not need a larger screen when working on the iPad for web design. The iPad 4 has been great for that. It also works well for just browsing or watching a movie when I travel. The Mini is okay, but can be a bit small when trying to do work on it. My son owns one and I have had the opportunity to try it, but have always fallen back to the 4.

Ultimately you need to decide what it will be used for and then base your decision upon that. An iPad Pro can be useful when you are opening multiple apps or need screen for drawing. iPad Air 3 (or whatever they are going to call it) will work for a large percentage of people and can be a savings to your wallet. The Mini is small and can be harder to use. Especially if you do not have good eyes and will need to constantly zoom to have to read, as I do.

Best suggestion from me would be to go to an Apple Store, with in mind what you plan to use it for. Then try those task on each of the iPad's and see what best fits your needs.

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site

I'm mostly going to be using for reading, web browsing/shopping, social media, podcasting, and the occasional netflix from time to time... i have a macbook pro with retina so any heavy use will be on that... really want a good nice screen but also portability

redbirdsfan

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm mostly going to be using for reading, web browsing/shopping, social media, podcasting, and the occasional netflix from time to time... i have a macbook pro with retina so any heavy use will be on that... really want a good nice screen but also portability

I think the Air line would be perfect for you.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

I bought my Mini 4 pretty much for the same reasons that you list earlier in this thread. The regular iPad is too large and unwieldy to use in bed for instance if I want to just lie down and watch a movie or do some casual reading/browsing. The Mini 4 screen is a perfect size for maximum portability. In addition, the high res screen and the much improved specs have basically brought the power of an iPad Air 2 into a smaller, much more manageable package. The regular iPad is this in-between size now that is (in my opinion) a bit pointless. You either go portable, or you go pro.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

iPad mini is too small. Pro is too large.

I use the Air 2, 6+, and Mac desktops.

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site

It's a matter of taste, and none of us share your taste.

I couldn't see carrying a tablet the size of paper sheets but others seem to feel it's perfect.

The Mini 4 meets my needs, but again, my needs vs your needs vs meets???

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site

This is some awesome feedback. I think I am going to lean more towards the mini because I really want something easy to hold and read on and watch.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
For me it's the mini 4. Ive had an ipad air and while it is great, I don't think it beats the portability of a mini. You can fit it in a jacket pocket if you'd like. It's a breeze to use and handle and honestly you won't go wrong with any ipad after the air. The mini is my go to device as I'm a heavy commuter ans would need something easy to carry.

Kindanddime

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
I have an iPad mini 2. Which was great when I initially got it for watching movies, reading comics, and writing things on. But when I got a iPhone 6, I've started using it less and less. I could see some uses for a Pro or air, but personally I'd rather just have a Macbook

zchbrkhrt

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Well, I thought that the iPad 2 was perfect. I got it as a birthday present in 2011 and i still have it today. It doesn't get used a lot, but it's still there, plugging away. At the moment I'm using my iPad mini 3, which I got last September. I was looking for a new iPad and didn't want to break the bank so I got a refurbished 64GB iPad mini 3. I love touch ID so that was important to me, and I desperately needed a storage upgrade. I'm looking forward to seeing what the iPad pro "mini" brings to the table!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro