More Answers

Mar 01 2016 | 6:17 pm EST Just_Me_D

No one can really answer that question because what's best is almost always subjective. Having said that, I've been using Private Tunnel for quite some time and it has served me quite well.
Mar 02 2016 | 3:00 pm EST LockOnTech

Other alternative that I tried and used are Tunnel Bear and Hide dot me; they seem to work good.
Mar 21 2016 | 12:59 pm EDT des714

I like using ExpressVPN
Apr 20 2016 | 2:06 am EDT Mynamer

What vpn do the imore crew use/recommend on ios devices?
How can I tell if my/any VPN is working?
May 26 2016 | 9:33 am EDT Sandy Roberts1

I think the most affordable VPN for iOS is PIA and PureVPN, but if you prefer a flawless VPN service and ready to pay a few extra dollar for the desired quality then I would recommend ExpressVPN which is the best.
Jun 06 2016 | 3:53 am EDT dayannneee

There are many of VPN providers, I'd advise to read reviews in the web before using any of them
Nov 28 2016 | 2:08 am EST maha_wasim

Anything labelled as BEST can have two impacts on an individual. Either he would be suspicious of how could it be called the best or he would put complete trust on the word best. I am using iPhone 6 and running ExpressVPN which I recently bought to keep my iPhone secure from malwares like XcodeGhost which I heard of from certain news websites and serously, that scared me and make me to think about how could I keep my iOS safe from it.
Well, now I am enjoying great time with ExpressVPN and fully contented that I spend good time in my research from certain VPN review sites and then got the fruit of my hardwork. I would also recommend you to complete your research to make your decision worth it.
You can either buy ExpressVPN from its own website or could choose to purchase it from where I bought after going through their comprehensive review https://www.vpnanalysis.com/best-vpn-for-ios/
This is only my personal experience. If you have any doubt that you can also get complete info regarding ExpressVPN from their 24/7 live chat
Nov 28 2016 | 8:49 am EST vicj

I've had a good experience so far with IPVanish. Their iOS app works fast on my 6S.
Dec 08 2016 | 2:00 am EST Dan_M

ExpressVPN
Dec 09 2016 | 1:41 am EST stellafin5

I am using Buffered VPN.
Dec 19 2016 | 9:11 am EST peterkendrick

There is not a single 'best' VPN out there. It comes to your experience which you can considered as best. So, you'd have to search the internet and learn from the user experience before zeroing in on your 'best' choice. I was searching for a VPN and found the best VPN for iPhone guide which explained me on what factors to consider.
Dec 22 2016 | 3:56 am EST Sagar VK18

TRY OPERA VPN its free on App Store
Dec 26 2016 | 1:40 pm EST lawful73

I use ExpressVPN... very good.
Jan 02 2017 | 6:30 am EST Tech198

Best VPN is subjective... I use Getflix... which is smartDNS +VPN only, VPN only service PIA seems good.

Whichever VPN you choose, do a leak test.... Just because u'r using a VPN doens't always mean your ISP can't see it.

https://dnsleaktest.com

Aside from telling u different IP (it should be different than your ISP if your VPN is working), when u run "Extended test" any results listed, if any of them displays your ISP DNS servers u have a DNS leak..

If u'r are not getting your VPN IP probably, check the "Send all traffic over VPN connection" (Windows users: Use default gateway in TCP IP advanced properties), or OS X under Network, in System Preferences.. Under your VPN connection, Advanced.. (by default, its unchecked)
Apr 12 2017 | 2:51 am EDT fastgen

I recommend CloakVPN. Have been using it for about a year and have no issues. The app is solid and simple. Plus, it offers an awesome feature for automatically connect to the VPN service while using public hotspots. It’s rather expensive ($99.99/year), but it’s good value for money.
Apr 15 2017 | 9:56 am EDT robertk328

I recommend CloakVPN. Have been using it for about a year and have no issues. The app is solid and simple. Plus, it offers an awesome feature for automatically connect to the VPN service while using public hotspots. It’s rather expensive ($99.99/year), but it’s good value for money.
TunnelBear has this on their macOS client but not the iOS client, which surprised me.

Seems every time I see this question asked ("what's the best VPN") there's never a consensus. There are so many options out there that everyone has a different answer. TunnelBear and Cloak seem to be recognized more than others but people are happy with most others as well. Speed and privacy are important so test speeds and read privacy policies carefully.
May 30 2017 | 2:38 am EDT Rick Mack

Buddy, there are many VPNs are in the market we are not able to say this or that VPN is best every VPN have their own feature some have quick speed some have an enormous range of options.
I am using ExpressVPN for my iPhone 6 and it is working with perfection and Excellence for more choices checkout the list of best iPhone VPN.
Aug 21 2017 | 5:46 am EDT elaine9011

TRY X-VPN . it is really fast and secured.
Jul 03 2018 | 5:04 pm EDT Ezra Nipson

Opera is a joke. Keeps records and sells to advertisers or others. For Ios I use EUVpnprotect, its really fast and track-free
Jul 14 2018 | 6:37 am EDT Speedygi

Opera is a joke. Keeps records and sells to advertisers or others. For Ios I use EUVpnprotect, its really fast and track-free
I second this. I used to use Opera but didn't think it was going to last long after they announced that they were going to discontinue it.
Jul 31 2018 | 10:31 am EDT csd

NordVPN by a mile. It has one of the best ratings from many independent reviews, is based in a country that doesn’t allow governements to be able to subpoena data, works on any device including your computers, Macs, phones, or tablets, supports up to 5 devices, has a automatic kill switch, and has a super simple interface.
Sep 11 2018 | 7:50 am EDT diegogir44

I would go for Surfshark. Subscribed their services like 2 weeks ago so cannot really complaint. Really fast as its servers are not cluttered with users. Plus I really like the fact that Surfshark offers VPN technology which is optimised for fast video content delivery, especially when streaming US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and from other popular sources. Also its server speeds allow streaming in 4K if one has sufficient internet connection. Here is discount code if someone is interested: surf24.
Aug 30 2020 | 8:42 am EDT vimagreg

Express VPN for me. Fast, secure, and supports all streaming services I've tried until now.
Aug 30 2020 | 8:57 am EDT Wotchered

I have heard very good reports of Express VPN.
Sep 10 2020 | 10:59 am EDT Lee_Bo

I've tried Nord in the past. Unfortunately you sacrifice speed for encryption.
Sep 12 2020 | 4:55 pm EDT comiken205

I've tried Nord in the past. Unfortunately you sacrifice speed for encryption.
I’m using it now and it does seem slow if I use a server outside the US. In US server doesn’t impact my speeds too much.
Sep 13 2020 | 8:39 pm EDT meattray

ProtonVPN. Nord has had multiple security issues in the past and failed to notify.

If you’re utilizing a VPN I would hope security is at the forefront of qualifications.
Nov 05 2020 | 5:14 am EST bryonthomas

Best paid VPN for iOS
Go for ExpressVpn or NordVpn
Nov 05 2020 | 10:39 am EST Modelflier

Another vote here for Nord VPN. Works fine on all my devices, iPad, iPhone, FireStick 4k, although I find it can be a bit slow to connect on my Windows 10 laptop.