Best VPN for iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Opera is a joke. Keeps records and sells to advertisers or others. For Ios I use EUVpnprotect, its really fast and track-free
I second this. I used to use Opera but didn't think it was going to last long after they announced that they were going to discontinue it.

csd

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
NordVPN by a mile. It has one of the best ratings from many independent reviews, is based in a country that doesn’t allow governements to be able to subpoena data, works on any device including your computers, Macs, phones, or tablets, supports up to 5 devices, has a automatic kill switch, and has a super simple interface.

diegogir44

Sep 11, 2018
Visit site
I would go for Surfshark. Subscribed their services like 2 weeks ago so cannot really complaint. Really fast as its servers are not cluttered with users. Plus I really like the fact that Surfshark offers VPN technology which is optimised for fast video content delivery, especially when streaming US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and from other popular sources. Also its server speeds allow streaming in 4K if one has sufficient internet connection. Here is discount code if someone is interested: surf24.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: best VPN for iOS?

Express VPN for me. Fast, secure, and supports all streaming services I've tried until now.

meattray

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visit site

ProtonVPN. Nord has had multiple security issues in the past and failed to notify.

If you’re utilizing a VPN I would hope security is at the forefront of qualifications.

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Another vote here for Nord VPN. Works fine on all my devices, iPad, iPhone, FireStick 4k, although I find it can be a bit slow to connect on my Windows 10 laptop.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Last year I used NordVPN and found the service to be excellent. This time around, I’m using ExpressVPN. So far so good.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I decided to run my own VPN server, over IPSec. Since it is native to iOS, iPadOS and macOS, you don't get a much better integration than this :)

However, the configuration is not for the faint of heart, I stumbled 10 or 15 times before getting it to work correctly and securely.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I decided to run my own VPN server, over IPSec. Since it is native to iOS, iPadOS and macOS, you don't get a much better integration than this :)

However, the configuration is not for the faint of heart, I stumbled 10 or 15 times before getting it to work correctly and securely.

I’ve been considering this for quite some time, but have yet to undertake the process. How long did it take you?

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I’ve been considering this for quite some time, but have yet to undertake the process. How long did it take you?

Hard to quantify, since I had to try a couple of times. I would estimate at 10 hours.

I found two scripts on GitHub that helped a lot with the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost