Hi I am getting married soon and have decided to design my own invites. I have used the app pixlemator to create the design and I'm happy! Iv sent the finish design to a print shop who have said it has to be in PDF form.

I sent them the PDF image and they said they advice I add crop/bleed marks, this is where I need your help....

How do I add these? Can I get a app? Im happy to start over but pixlemator does not support crop/bleed, any other ideas?

Thanks in advance
    02-24-2016 10:44 AM
  2. firedept10 said: Best Answer

Hi I am getting married soon and have decided to design my own invites. I have used the app pixlemator to create the design and I'm happy! Iv sent the finish design to a print shop who have said it has to be in PDF form.

I sent them the PDF image and they said they advice I add crop/bleed marks, this is where I need your help....

How do I add these? Can I get a app? Im happy to start over but pixlemator does not support crop/bleed, any other ideas?

Thanks in advance
    Hello. This is ridiculous. If they are any kind of print shop, they can do it for you. All they need is a finished size to work with. I have been in the print industry for 40 years and would only mention this to a client if they had the capability to do it. Ask them to do it. Easiest way is in Adobe Illustrator.
    Have you tried Pages?
    Pages by Apple
    https://appsto.re/us/EysIv.i
    bones467 likes this.
    02-24-2016 11:21 AM

Thanks in advance
    Hello. This is ridiculous. If they are any kind of print shop, they can do it for you. All they need is a finished size to work with. I have been in the print industry for 40 years and would only mention this to a client if they had the capability to do it. Ask them to do it. Easiest way is in Adobe Illustrator.
    bones467 likes this.
    02-24-2016 11:33 AM
    Thanks a lot for your help, Managed to solve it.... Won't be doing that mistake again!
    02-28-2016 01:14 AM