Is there a way to export photos from the iPhone to a SD card or some other external storage? I am going to be visiting the grandparents in a couple weeks who don't have a computer or anyway to get to photos, so I need a way to get them pictures I take while I'm there, they still go to the store and have them printed out.
    02-13-2016 01:46 PM
  2. SwitchBeach said: Best Answer

Lots of options.

You could purchase flash drive with WiFi and send them to that. Then take the flash drive to the store.
    You could purchase Apple's "Lightning to SD card" adapter and transfer then with that.
    If the "store" supports it, you could upload them to their printing portal directly from your phone. Walgreens and Walmart both have this ability.
    If the "store" supports OneDrive, Box.net, or DropBox, you could upload them there.
    Lots of options.

You could purchase flash drive with WiFi and send them to that. Then take the flash drive to the store.
    You could purchase Apple's "Lightning to SD card" adapter and transfer then with that.
    If the "store" supports it, you could upload them to their printing portal directly from your phone. Walgreens and Walmart both have this ability.
    If the "store" supports OneDrive, Box.net, or DropBox, you could upload them there.
    matt3166 likes this.
    02-13-2016 02:27 PM
    Lots of options.

Great! Thank you for the response. The wireless flash drive looks really cool, had no idea they even had such a thing.
    02-13-2016 03:11 PM