I have an iPad2 which is used mainly for photos. These are organised in an app PhotoMgrPro. My iPad capacity is now full so I have bought icloud storage and backed up all my apps so I assume my photos are now stored in the cloud. If I delete them from my ipad app how do I view them in the cloud ?? I don't have a Mac or and iphone just a windows pc and I want to be able to view the photos on both
    02-05-2016 05:29 AM
  2. Rob Phillips said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! Your best bet would be to backup your photos to your PC, just to be safe. Look as more of a backup service, not an online storage service. If you delete a photo from your iPhone, that photo will also be removed from iCloud. If you're looking to free up some space without deleting photos you can also go to Settings > iCloud > Photos, turn on iCloud Photo Library, and select Optimize iPhone Storage.
    Welcome to iMore! Your best bet would be to backup your photos to your PC, just to be safe. Look as more of a backup service, not an online storage service. If you delete a photo from your iPhone, that photo will also be removed from iCloud. If you're looking to free up some space without deleting photos you can also go to Settings > iCloud > Photos, turn on iCloud Photo Library, and select Optimize iPhone Storage.
    02-05-2016 05:51 AM