what should i do? i tried restarting the phone but its still stuck...i've been trying for hours and nothing is working can you please give me some tips
    01-13-2016 08:21 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

Plug the iPhone into the charger with an approved Apple charging cable and leave the phone alone for about an hour. After an hour or so, press both the power and home buttons until you see the  logo, and then let it boot to your lock screen. After that, continue to let the phone charge to capacity.
    Plug the iPhone into the charger with an approved Apple charging cable and leave the phone alone for about an hour. After an hour or so, press both the power and home buttons until you see the  logo, and then let it boot to your lock screen. After that, continue to let the phone charge to capacity.
    01-13-2016 08:36 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Give it some time and see if your phone eventually starts up. If it doesn't take it into an Apple Store or contact Apple Support. It could be that your battery is shot. It's a common problem, especially on older devices. We are starting to see a lot battery issues predominantly from those with an iPhone 5 and older.
    01-13-2016 08:38 AM