Lack of quality by Apple. Why?

I

iMore Question

Iphone is a really amazing smart phone. But it lacks a lot of quality that makes me want to change from Iphone to any other smart phones as long as it is not Iphone. One of the simplest and obvious thing is the charger. Apple tries everything to avoid the user from using fake Iphone charger. But they never really improve the charger itself. The charger easily broke, torn apart, damage and everything you can say about something that doesn't work. How can you use a smart phone when you can't charge the phone? Have Apple never thought of this? I thought they are some kind of genius people but even thing as simple as this they still can't of it. Unfortunately, I will change from Iphone to other phone even for an old Nokia as long as it can charge properly and I can finally use a phone. I will try my best to urge my friends and families to change from Iphone to other because it is such a waste of money to pay for such an expensive smart phone that can't even charge. Thank you.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! We have no affiliation with Apple. Perhaps you should send feedback directly to them at www.apple.com/feedback.
On a side note, I have been an avid Apple user for years and have yet to experience any issues with Apple's chargers. Furthermore, there are countless third party cables available that work just fine. As long as they display the MFi (made for iPhone) logo on the packaging they should work.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
The cable itself is fine. I happen to work with small copper wire every day at work. I used my wire strippers to open up an Apple charging cable once. Not only is the copper tightly stranded, there's a tightened silver mesh ground surrounding it, and on top of that is the white rubber jacket that we recognize as the cable. Now Apple does need more of a cable protector at the ends of the cables, otherwise the ends, if bent in a similar fashion consistently, will start to tear the rubber protective jacket.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
So you're not gonna use a phone because a charger broke !? Makes sense. Did u know that apple will replace the charger for FREE. Also a ton of third party chargers work wonderful with the iPhone. I have several 15ft chargers plugged in thru out my home. Chargers my phone quite fast

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2