Why cant I get iMovie to upload to YouTube?

gbonyou

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I can't get iMovie to upload to YouTube

My 4K video is 10 min and 30 seconds. It processes and then stops. The uploading process never starts. Please help. FYI - I have to do it on iPhone 6s. I don't have a Mac or a PC. My laptop is locked down for work.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: I can't get iMovie to upload to YouTube

My 4K video is 10 min and 30 seconds. It processes and then stops. The uploading process never starts. Please help. FYI - I have to do it on iPhone 6s. I don't have a Mac or a PC. My laptop is locked down for work.

try exporting the movie out of imovie into the photos section then upload it using the you tube app.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I can't get iMovie to upload to YouTube

Are you connected to wifi? 4K videos are gigantic so that could be a problem if you're trying to use your data plan. If that doesn't work upload it as 1080p. While not exactly what you're trying to do there is barely anybody who will actually be able to enjoy your video in 4K.

You would have to check first if you tube even supports 4K video to start with ..

4K is supported, but only at 30fps. Not an issue on an iPhone because it doesn't support 60fps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh