I have several email accounts both from my ISP and Microsoft. They are all forwarded to my iCloud email address so I can read them on my iDevices (ipad and iPhone).

Today, I realised I hadn't had any email, which is very strange.

I logged into the Web-mail page of my ISP and also Microsoft and found that there was new mail there, but it simply hadn't been forwarded to iCloud.

My iCloud email address is still receiving mail sent directly to it and I can also send mail from it so iCloud, on the face of it, appears to be working.

I don't believe that both my ISP and Microsoft have the same issue at the same time so I am leaning towards a problem at the iCloud end. Problem is that the Apple service status page says everything is OK (at time of writing this).

Has anyone else notice a problem with mail forwarded to their iCloud account yesterday or today?
    11-29-2015 12:11 PM
    Are you certain you have the forwarding settings correct for both accounts? Have you checked your iCloud accounts junk mail folder?
    11-29-2015 04:57 PM
    Welcome to iMore! I'm inclined to think that it's an issue with your ISP and Microsoft accounts, only because an issue with your iCloud email wouldn't cause your outside emails to suddenly not even try to forward. Email forwarding is handled by the sending email service, not the receiving. Perhaps your ISP is using Microsoft/Outlook email servers which would explain why they both stopped forwarding emails at the same time.
    11-30-2015 12:21 AM