Does marking a location based reminder make it go away?

I

iMore Question

marking a location based reminder makes it go away

I would like to set up a location based reminder that reminds me of something when I leave my house every morning for work. I set it up easily enough, but in order to clear it from my lock screen i need to mark it as completed. If I mark it as completed then it goes away and it does not remind me the next morning.

how can I make a location based reminder that I can mark as completed so it clears the lock screen but then still have it remind me the next morning?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: marking a location based reminder makes it go away

I would like to set up a location based reminder that reminds me of something when I leave my house every morning for work. I set it up easily enough, but in order to clear it from my lock screen i need to mark it as completed. If I mark it as completed then it goes away and it does not remind me the next morning.

how can I make a location based reminder that I can mark as completed so it clears the lock screen but then still have it remind me the next morning?

maybe set a daily alarm instead ? only way to do the task would be to recreate it every night or create a bunch at once and set the remind on this day settings

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro