where would be the best place online to buy cell phone parts for resale? I am a small repair shop trying to cut expenses and maximize margin. We have a local repair shop that does very well selling parts to other business. We are unable to find anywhere online on how to find a supplier that sells to a business for resale.
    11-15-2015 06:20 PM
    I don't personally know of any place. Sorry.
    11-15-2015 08:53 PM
    Have never heard of a place for such.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    11-16-2015 05:27 AM
    I googled wholesale iPhone parts and there were lots of options. Good luck and please be super careful with your repairs - we don't need another phone catching on fire in a plane from a bad repair job.
    11-16-2015 05:39 AM
    where would be the best place online to buy cell phone parts for resale? I am a small repair shop trying to cut expenses and maximize margin. We have a local repair shop that does very well selling parts to other business. We are unable to find anywhere online on how to find a supplier that sells to a business for resale.
    Hello,
    On the internet, there are lots of cell phone repair or replacement parts supplier like eBay, amazon, alibaba, eforfun, mobile defender etc. You can go through their website, if there are anything which is match your criteria or relevant products which exactly you want then you can place order as per your requirement.

Thank You.
    12-05-2017 02:39 AM