Where would be the best place online to buy cell phone parts for resale?

I

iMore Question

where would be the best place online to buy cell phone parts for resale?

where would be the best place online to buy cell phone parts for resale? I am a small repair shop trying to cut expenses and maximize margin. We have a local repair shop that does very well selling parts to other business. We are unable to find anywhere online on how to find a supplier that sells to a business for resale.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: where would be the best place online to buy cell phone parts for resale?

I don't personally know of any place. Sorry.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

Have never heard of a place for such.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Matt-B

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site

I googled wholesale iPhone parts and there were lots of options. Good luck and please be super careful with your repairs - we don't need another phone catching on fire in a plane from a bad repair job.

rayzhang11

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site

where would be the best place online to buy cell phone parts for resale? I am a small repair shop trying to cut expenses and maximize margin. We have a local repair shop that does very well selling parts to other business. We are unable to find anywhere online on how to find a supplier that sells to a business for resale.

Hello,
On the internet, there are lots of cell phone repair or replacement parts supplier like eBay, amazon, alibaba, eforfun, mobile defender etc. You can go through their website, if there are anything which is match your criteria or relevant products which exactly you want then you can place order as per your requirement.

Thank You.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

As others have stated, I haven’t heard of any such place. I know of two dealers who fix devices and will sell you parts, but I know they won’t tell you who their wholesale parts suppliers are, I have asked that question myself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2