What is better visually - a black or a white phone?

I

iMore Question

This is my first smartphone and I am not sure what color to buy?

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: That is better visually a black or white phone

Have owned both, white shows off imperfections and cosmetic damage more than black. Regardless, I prefer white myself. I definitely recommend investing in a case to protect your phone.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

I prefer white. More pleasant to watch things with white content /background.
Black phone feels like evening, makes my eyes tired 😄

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to iMore! They are both beautiful phones, so I can't really say one is better than the other, although I personally prefer the silver iPhones (white). I've owned all silver phones since the iPhone 5 was released and don't plan on changing anytime soon. Keep in mind, if you are referring to the color of the bezel, rather than of the phone itself, the silver, gold and rose gold models all have white bezels (except for the discontinued 5c which all have black bezels regardless of color). The space grey model is the only one with a black bezel.

It's all about personal preference. Buy whichever one looks best to you.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
That is better visually a black or white phone

I've had a few phones with black face, preferred iPad with white and choose that for 6s Plus. IMO white is nice for reading if you have newspaper and kindle apps but I think the gray anodized is nicest back color of all.

I'm not sure I'll keep the large phone so it will be interesting if I stick with it on a 6s size.

Let's see who gets this. For guitar amps there is no question. Black face, and preferably Princeton Reverb.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I've had a few phones with black face, preferred iPad with white and choose that for 6s Plus. IMO white is nice for reading if you have newspaper and kindle apps but I think the gray anodized is nicest back color of all.

I'm not sure I'll keep the large phone so it will be interesting if I stick with it on a 6s size.

Let's see who gets this. For guitar amps there is no question. Black face, and preferably Princeton Reverb.

Was there a choice? Lol I recall the Blackface amps well. It was more than a color. It was a sound. And if I'm not mistaken, the first with controls on the front. Nice clean sound. And Loud. 🏼

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234