This is my first smartphone and I am not sure what color to buy?
    11-14-2015 01:18 AM
    Have owned both, white shows off imperfections and cosmetic damage more than black. Regardless, I prefer white myself. I definitely recommend investing in a case to protect your phone.
    11-14-2015 02:40 AM
    I prefer white. More pleasant to watch things with white content /background.
    Black phone feels like evening, makes my eyes tired 😄
    11-14-2015 03:33 AM
    Welcome to iMore! They are both beautiful phones, so I can't really say one is better than the other, although I personally prefer the silver iPhones (white). I've owned all silver phones since the iPhone 5 was released and don't plan on changing anytime soon. Keep in mind, if you are referring to the color of the bezel, rather than of the phone itself, the silver, gold and rose gold models all have white bezels (except for the discontinued 5c which all have black bezels regardless of color). The space grey model is the only one with a black bezel.

It's all about personal preference. Buy whichever one looks best to you.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-14-2015 06:57 AM
    I've had a few phones with black face, preferred iPad with white and choose that for 6s Plus. IMO white is nice for reading if you have newspaper and kindle apps but I think the gray anodized is nicest back color of all.

I'm not sure I'll keep the large phone so it will be interesting if I stick with it on a 6s size.

Let's see who gets this. For guitar amps there is no question. Black face, and preferably Princeton Reverb.
    11-14-2015 08:15 AM
    This is my first smartphone and I am not sure what color to buy?
    It's all a matter of preference, but remember YOU will have to use that device everyday so choose wisely.
    11-14-2015 08:38 AM
    I've had a few phones with black face, preferred iPad with white and choose that for 6s Plus. IMO white is nice for reading if you have newspaper and kindle apps but I think the gray anodized is nicest back color of all.

I'm not sure I'll keep the large phone so it will be interesting if I stick with it on a 6s size.

Let's see who gets this. For guitar amps there is no question. Black face, and preferably Princeton Reverb.
    Was there a choice? Lol I recall the Blackface amps well. It was more than a color. It was a sound. And if I'm not mistaken, the first with controls on the front. Nice clean sound. And Loud. 🏼
    11-14-2015 10:05 PM